The Kramer Nightswan designed by Buddy Blaze with Vivian Campbell. -
- Mahogany Body with non-traditional Strat shape, and lower horn cut out for higher fret access -
- Two Humbuckers, Seymour Duncan Full Shred and JB -
- One Volume Knob, and a three way selector switch -
- Original Floyd Rose Tremolo (black) flush mounted -
- 24 3/4" scale neck, R1 nut size, diagonal dot inlays, 6105 frets (tall and narrow) -
- Ebony Fretboard -
- Schaller Tune -
- Non-traditional Kramer reverse, angled, banana headstock, with big "K" to small "r" logo and Nightswan logo
Searched Kramer Nightswan in Reviews
My Opinion of the Swan
I got a hand on a artist used Nightswan from my guitar teacher that went to berklee in Boston, there was a used artist gear shop there once upon a time.. This was Custom and had serial number F4545. Someone else owned it??
The artist had written his name on the headstock and my teacher sanded the guitar to repaint it since it was "good" used.. I got the job too make it beautiful again..
It had EMG 81, and SA neck , dummy in the middle. The EMG 81 sounded best when the airbrush artist painted over the pickup so it was stuck! Then it was like "direct" mounted.. Hehe. It sounds clear in the sound. Not heavy and dark..
|Action, Fit, & Finish ||
THE BEST NECK i have played on until this day, havent recived the JEM 90TH HAM yey, this 24,75" is straight and the best neck i had on guitars. Straightes without buzz. i had it 100% straigh and no buzz. Wonder why:p (of course a luthier had gone over the frets a bit). The old org floyd was heavy and real quality.
|Reliability & Durability ||
100%. I got painted a Balrog, Flame Of Udun on it, Black paint and redone headstock with the three shining thru to make the KRAMER logo instead of that old gold paint. THe neck was straight and not gone wrong for 26 years yet.
|Customer Support ||
dead or is the brand re established again?
|Liked about it ||
Everything, it was a shredder, black, not the other lightning finishes.. Polka dots was cool. The Bolt on was SPOT on for me! I like it close to the body so my hands can reach the 24 frets!!
|Didn't like ||
Was this review helpful to you?
Report this review
internal use: spec98 spec487