Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibanez JEM 777 DY Desert Yellow (Sell or Trade)

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  MusicManMichael 
#1 ·
Hi all, I am new to the thread here! I recently acquired my first JEM on a killer deal at a local pawn shop. For a while, I planned to keep it forever and maybe even make it a closet guitar, hoping for the value to increase in the future.

Anyways, I have opened to the thought of selling it or trading it, and I have received an offer that I am considering to an extent. Don't hate guys... but, wait for it... wait for it... :wink: I am not an Ibanez guy at all. I love Fender Telecasters (Hate Strats), Gretsch, PRS, and others along those lines.

The trade I have been offered is: My JEM with OHSC+$450 for a mint PRS McCarty with Birds and a tobacco burst 10 top with OHSC.

In my personal opinion, never being a JEM dealer, the value of the DY is very subjective. It seems that it could be worth a wide amount, and I simply cannot tell if the trade would be worth it or not. I am also open to other offers. Thanks JEMSITERS!

Pics can be seen on photo bucket, but due to me being a new member, Jemsite will not allow me to post a link. Please message me for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.