Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Anyone from Europe etc still here?

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  jim777 
#1 ·
It is the 21st over there. Did the world end there? It is still the 20th here. Maybe the Mayans were going by eastern time zone?

#8 ·
I think the calendar ended at 11:11Am EST (Eastern Standard Time). It wasn't an apocalypse, just the start of a new, very long era. I think that seems fairly valid - the Internet exists, we are a truly more global than we have ever been, NASA is considering a trip to Europa, the future is here. I wish I could live another 150 years just to see where we'll be by then!
:)
Glad you all made it through the apocalypse though (though I KNOW you didn't all do it sober LOL) :)

#10 ·
Was pretty funny last night.
Not to put religion into it, so I'll just mention a person. We had our Catholic priest over last night for my wife's birthday party.
Was pretty funny watching him get sloshed and laughing about the apocalypse at midnight.
He's Filipino and a complete riot!
I figured he'd have one drink and be done. Nope!
He got pretty hammered. By the fourth drink he really got into it.
I can't drink, and can't imagine how much funnier he would have appeared if I was drunk.

He was the best entertainment I've seen in a long time....lol.
Classic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.