Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Sebastian's DNA Jem Swirl Guitar!

5K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  Scott 74 
#1 · (Edited)
Sebastian's DNA Swirl
I had to really be on my toes for this as Sebastian can be a hard one to please. It's always good to have high standards though. Next is his DNA clone/brother and two PMC twins. 4 will be swirled but only two, will be picked....Stay tuned...

See less See more
#11 ·
Sebastian snagged five Jem bodies and two custom necks off of another member here. I'm swirling all five and Sebastian is going to pick his favorite ones. Haven't decided what to do with the others yet but I'm thinking of just building them into whole custom guitars and maybe doing custom inlay necks for them. This is a picture of one one my PMC's. That is the general idea that Sebastian wants to aim for on two on them. As it goes though they wont be the same but just channel the same vibe. At least there won't be any tedious lion claw cutting on these.

#20 ·
If you're refering to the PMC it's probably because it's routed for a ZR trem on a RG7320 or maybe it was a 7420. I can't remember, it was one of those. It's all Ibanez it's not one of those replacements. I also had to cut the claw slightly different than I usually do for that reason.

#24 ·
Well I just got my DNA body from Michael last weekend.
He also painted and logoed my ET Guitars Ebony DNA neck for me.
The colors are so BRIGHT!
The clear is as good as it gets!

I finished the fret work, put the locking nut, trem post anchors, tuners, strap buttons and neck on.
Now I'm just waiting for the Dimarzio Gravity Storms and Injector Neck to arrive so I can finish it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.