Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Steve Vai's Flame Guitar Story

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Thomss79 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
so I got the Flame guitar that Steve gave me out of storage for the first time in a loooooong time!

I restrung it, fired it up into my rig, whacked a drum beat on and had a play with it!
I made a video of it which is on my Facebook page /Mcrocklin

I don't know if I can share it directly here as it's a Facebook video?

However, it actually played REALLY nicely, in fact the only thing "wrong" was the action was a little high.
Quite amazing how after what must be almost 20 years or so in storage, that was the only thing "not right" with it.

I took some shots of it which are currently on my Instagram account, I'll upload them to Imgur asap to share directly on here with you guys.

#3 ·
Hey guys,
so I got the Flame guitar that Steve gave me out of storage for the first time in a loooooong time!

I restrung it, fired it up into my rig, whacked a drum beat on and had a play with it!
I made a video of it which is on my Facebook page /Mcrocklin

I don't know if I can share it directly here as it's a Facebook video?

However, it actually played REALLY nicely, in fact the only thing "wrong" was the action was a little high.
Quite amazing how after what must be almost 20 years or so in storage, that was the only thing "not right" with it.

I took some shots of it which are currently on my Instagram account, I'll upload them to Imgur asap to share directly on here with you guys.

@Thomss79

The new site we are working on this week allows Drag and Drop or Attached images.

Try them out in the reply button section.
Scroll down to under the text box and look for "Drag files here to attach"

Jeff M

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.