<back   Jemsite > Jemsite.com Start Here > Forum Announcements and Member Help

Forum Announcements and Member Help Forum announcements or site news is found here. Members can post calls for help regarding forum/site usage only. Please note this forum is not for disussing forum rules, guidelines and/or moderation.

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 07:02 AM
Banned

Reviews: 98

Re: what to do if you a Member has been ripped off in A trade or transaction. What to

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG man View Post
before you get missing again!! send that pedal so my part can be done in all of this !!
Don't you want it put together and tested?
I don't want to send an unfinished product, then hear complaints about it later. Kind of like the free pedal you got, said it wasn't your cup of tea, then later stated it didn't work.
Don't know if you were just posting that out of anger over the deal, or what. It worked fine when I sent it, yet you complained about it--a free item I sent for the wait. I just don't need anymore complaining.
I'm back. I'm trying to make everyone happy. And, I don't need someone complaining about a pedal that doesn't work--we'd be right back to square one.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:02 AM

Reviews: 6

Re: what to do if you a Member has been ripped off in A trade or transaction. What to

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
Don't you want it put together and tested?
I don't want to send an unfinished product, then hear complaints about it later. Kind of like the free pedal you got, said it wasn't your cup of tea, then later stated it didn't work.
Don't know if you were just posting that out of anger over the deal, or what. It worked fine when I sent it, yet you complained about it--a free item I sent for the wait. I just don't need anymore complaining.
I'm back. I'm trying to make everyone happy. And, I don't need someone complaining about a pedal that doesn't work--we'd be right back to square one.
you just shown a pic of it together . didn't you test it months ago ? you could tell me what it sounded like then when you tested it then . the CF7 you sent me has swirling noise to it and it has a 19 dollar stick on it so you knew it wasn't all that to begin with even though yes it was a kind gesture . the reasons before you was disappearing being deployed now its your sick believe me I don't wish illness on anyone it just seamed funny every time it was time to ship you would get deployed YES that looks funny
Old 04-08-2012, 09:16 AM

if testing it mean 6 more months of waiting then forget it just send me something to make up for the Maxon OD-9 I have to wonderful overdrives now a TS-9 and A TS-9DX anyway
Old 04-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
you just shown a pic of it together . didn't you test it months ago ? you could tell me what it sounded like then when you tested it then . the CF7 you sent me has swirling noise to it and it has a 19 dollar stick on it so you knew it wasn't all that to begin with even though yes it was a kind gesture . the reasons before you was disappearing being deployed now its your sick believe me I don't wish illness on anyone it just seamed funny every time it was time to ship you would get deployed YES that looks funny
In my line of work, we sometimes get a call in the middle of the night to "go somewhere."
Then, I had trips to the ER and surgeries.
Yeah, I tested your pedal months ago--when it was not installed in the enclosure.
When it gets stuffed back in--more soldering is required for the switch, etc. So just throwing it in the enclosure doesn't mean it's working.

Yeah--sure was funny "everytime it was time to ship I'd get deployed."
I only went out for work once--the rest was medical. Plus, I never said it was ready to ship. I kept telling you it wasn't ready to ship because the paint or clearcoat hadn't cured.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:32 AM

Quote:
In my line of work, we sometimes get a call in the middle of the night to "go somewhere."
Then, I had trips to the ER and surgeries.
Yeah, I tested your pedal months ago--when it was not installed in the enclosure.
When it gets stuffed back in--more soldering is required for the switch, etc. So just throwing it in the enclosure doesn't mean it's working.

Yeah--sure was funny "everytime it was time to ship I'd get deployed."
I only went out for work once--the rest was medical. Plus, I never said it was ready to ship. I kept telling you it wasn't ready to ship because the paint or clearcoat hadn't cured.
you said it would be ready to ship by the second week of January that the paint and clear coat cured nicely remember then you disappeared again
Old 04-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Banned

I said the corner was still sticky, and you wanted me to ship it anyway. I explained that it would stick to whatever I wrapped it in--remember?
Old 04-08-2012, 09:43 AM

Look just put it back together test it make sure it is working . but November to April is a little excessive . I guess I'll see it when i see it I guess you need my info again right ? if so I'll Pm it to you again . I don't want no Ill feelings nor anything like that just what we agreed on that is it . you got to understand why i feel the way I do
Old 04-08-2012, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Look just put it back together test it make sure it is working . but November to April is a little excessive . I guess I'll see it when i see it I guess you need my info again right ? if so I'll Pm it to you again . I don't want no Ill feeling nor anything like that just what we agreed on that is it . you got to understand why i feel the way I do
Oh, I understand! But after all the crap I had to go through, a little understanding would have been nice. Especially after I came back in here to try and clear the air. Even though a few people relayed info of my situation, all you guys did was call my a thief and a liar. You even got free stuff in good faith, just to let you know I was trying to make up for delays.

Even a tiny bit of understanding would have been nice! But, I know how you feel.
Just PM me the info again.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
I said the corner was still sticky, and you wanted me to ship it anyway. I explained that it would stick to whatever I wrapped it in--remember?
that was in early December then you repainted it because the chrome turned out smokey remember it was the chrome that was smokey and sticky
Old 04-08-2012, 09:56 AM

once I get the pedal I'll get on here and I'll announce that I received it and I'll be done . yes I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and trying to understand but like I said seeing is believing
Old 04-08-2012, 02:32 PM

Reviews: 1

Guys,

Take it to PM. We don't need you guys doing your laundry in public, I can practically smell your socks from here in the UK

At its simplest level, for whatever reason, Alaskabat has been unable to complete a deal, various members have been annoyed by this. Those members voiced their frustrations. Alaskabat has come back and has promised to make things right as soon as he can.

The rest of us don't need to know any more about it than that! So, let's have some news when that news is new!
Old 04-08-2012, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Oh, I understand! But after all the crap I had to go through, a little understanding would have been nice. Especially after I came back in here to try and clear the air. Even though a few people relayed info of my situation, all you guys did was call my a thief and a liar. You even got free stuff in good faith, just to let you know I was trying to make up for delays.

Even a tiny bit of understanding would have been nice! But, I know how you feel.
Just PM me the info again.
I can understand your pain. What I can't understand is your obligation to get things done. When I couldn't do anything, I got family to help me.

I said you were lying because I tried to keep in contact with you and the email you said you sent doesn't exist. In addition to you ignoring me. Moreover, I had to contact Bonanza to get any word from you. Just to indirectly hear you refused that you didn't owe me the Tone Zone.

When you hear this,

Neighbors disapear with said shipped guitar. Then me getting a **** ton of excuses and being told to wait. Yes I was refunded. However, I wasn't refunded untill I forced a refund by claim. Which was near two months later. I should of got that refund as soon as the guitar went "missing" It's not the money, it's the fact you kept me on a yoyo for six months. I'm still on that yoyo.

Doesn't it seem ridiculous?

I want to know about the neighbors. They just disappeared and stole a guitar? That sounds ludicrous.

Sorry if I'm sounding unapologetic. However, we're adults not five year olds. If we have an obligation, we get it done not run from it.

You have my proof that I lost money over this.

Send me the pickup and just get this over with.

Posted this before seeing jono's post. Jono, the various members heard this EXACT same story since November. All the members here deserve vindication.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:50 PM

Reviews: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sho View Post
Posted this before seeing jono's post. Jono, the various members heard this EXACT same story since November. All the members here deserve vindication.
Yes, and we've heard the same story from you too. It's on it's way to being resolved. Jemsite isn't about vindication, it's about discussion. Take your problems OFF the forums until such time as you have a new development to post. I appreciate you've been inconvenienced (as does everyone who's read your posts) but please stop reiterating the same sob-story, you're doing yourselves no favours. Update us when you have something to update us with. Until then, everyone, hold fire.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Banned

Thank you!
Old 04-08-2012, 05:04 PM
(a)

Reviews: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragsternj View Post
wanna say told you so people like that can not stay away.
And I've NEVER been so happy to be wrong!!!!

Rob, I've missed 'ya bro!!! I know it's still a long road ahead, but you still have another set of hands here in Chi-town!!

Ryc

Closed Thread

Tags
ripped off

Show/Hide Posting Rules