<back   Jemsite > Jemsite.com Start Here > Forum Announcements and Member Help

Forum Announcements and Member Help Forum announcements or site news is found here. Members can post calls for help regarding forum/site usage only. Please note this forum is not for disussing forum rules, guidelines and/or moderation.

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 02:50 AM
Banned

Reviews: 98

Re: what to do if you a Member has been ripped off in A trade or transaction. What to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sho View Post
I can understand your pain. What I can't understand is your obligation to get things done. When I couldn't do anything, I got family to help me.

I said you were lying because I tried to keep in contact with you and the email you said you sent doesn't exist. In addition to you ignoring me. Moreover, I had to contact Bonanza to get any word from you. Just to indirectly hear you refused that you didn't owe me the Tone Zone.

When you hear this,

Neighbors disapear with said shipped guitar. Then me getting a **** ton of excuses and being told to wait. Yes I was refunded. However, I wasn't refunded untill I forced a refund by claim. Which was near two months later. I should of got that refund as soon as the guitar went "missing" It's not the money, it's the fact you kept me on a yoyo for six months. I'm still on that yoyo.

Doesn't it seem ridiculous?

I want to know about the neighbors. They just disappeared and stole a guitar? That sounds ludicrous.

Sorry if I'm sounding unapologetic. However, we're adults not five year olds. If we have an obligation, we get it done not run from it.

You have my proof that I lost money over this.

Send me the pickup and just get this over with.

Posted this before seeing jono's post. Jono, the various members heard this EXACT same story since November. All the members here deserve vindication.
Since this went public, I'll post the update here for all to see.
Once I was able to make it back in here to try and make things right, I asked you if you still wanted the pickup or just a refund for the conversion fee "loss." You told me you'd rather have the refund for $34.00 CAD. I just sent you your refund in the amount of $34.00 CAD, so we are now all squared away--no further need to discuss this matter. And for the record, here's the receipt:

IMAGE LINK DELETED

Last edited by jemsite; 04-12-2012 at 08:03 AM. Reason: receipt/refund image link deleted by request (personal info included)
Old 04-11-2012, 08:27 AM

Re: what to do if you a Member has been ripped off in A trade or transaction. What to

Happy you are going to make things right. While you are doing so i am talking to Shane to buy the Jem 777SK from him for which he paid you $2400 back in August of 2011 but the guitar was never shipped. Probably easier to ship within the US anyway.

Would you please elaborate on the whereabouts so i can make a decision.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:17 PM
moebius  is online

Drag, are you saying you are looking to buy a guitar from Shane that he does not have?
Old 04-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Banned

Reviews: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebius View Post
Drag, are you saying you are looking to buy a guitar from Shane that he does not have?
Nope, he's just trying to ofend Alaskabat keep repeting he never sent that guitar etc.
Seems like you don't know him
BTW Rob just got back from another surgery, he's covered with meds and every message he sends me looks like MY ENGLISH
Old 04-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6fingers View Post
Nope, he's just trying to ofend Alaskabat keep repeting he never sent that guitar etc.
Seems like you don't know him
BTW Rob just got back from another surgery, he's covered with meds and every message he sends me looks like MY ENGLISH
That'$ exaclt correc.
He's justg stirring tgr pot.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebius View Post

Pretty much. Obviously the guitar is somewhere, so we find out where, and i buy it and will get a discount for my troubles.

Should be a pretty straightforward process. I have verified that Shane paid, verified Rob received payment and shipped, now we find out where the axe is and get it shipped to me.

Not stirring anything, just trying to complete the transaction. Would assume this can be not to hard , as soon as i get a tracking # i would like to get moving.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:49 PM
moebius  is online

Well as you can hopefully see, this screen shot shows a refund was given.

This is between Shane and his bank and AB.

Drag please refrain from stirring the pot further.

Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg refund.jpg (113.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-11-2012, 12:54 PM

I verify this with Shane, it appears to me you a partial.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Banned

Thank YOU, Moebius--I was just about to ask you is you still had that!
Old 04-11-2012, 01:03 PM
moebius  is online

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragsternj View Post
I verify this with Shane, it appears to me you a partial.
I am not partial. I have chatted with Shane about this. I have one member who says he paid for a guitar he never got. And another member who shows that a refund was awarded.

Not much I can do about it other than to suggest the two members figure it out.

What I can do is kick you out of this thread as you are not involved in this at all.
And I will do so if you continue along this track.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:05 PM

Reviews: 6

I'm still waiting on a pedal I'm the one that started this thread . so far the only thing he has done is ask for my address
Old 04-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG man View Post
I'm still waiting on a pedal I'm the one that started this thread . so far the only thing he has done is ask for my address
No, he's referring to dragster--he's got no business in here.
You have every right to be in here, as you're still waiting. Had the surgery yesterday, so it'll be another day or so before I'm mobile enough to finish it and get it out.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:04 PM

Can you take my name off public please? I did receive the PP. Everything will be forgiven in time.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:20 PM

Reviews: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
No, he's referring to dragster--he's got no business in here.
You have every right to be in here, as you're still waiting. Had the surgery yesterday, so it'll be another day or so before I'm mobile enough to finish it and get it out.
ok!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sho View Post
Can you take my name off public please? I did receive the PP. Everything will be forgiven in time.
It's gone.
Ahain--sorry for the hassle!
Closed Thread

Tags
ripped off

Show/Hide Posting Rules