<back   Jemsite > Jemsite.com Start Here > Forum Announcements and Member Help

Forum Announcements and Member Help Forum announcements or site news is found here. Members can post calls for help regarding forum/site usage only. Please note this forum is not for disussing forum rules, guidelines and/or moderation.

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 09:40 PM

Reviews: 6

Re: what to do if you a Member has been ripped off in A trade or transaction. What to

any word on my pedal?
Old 04-12-2012, 09:54 PM

Reviews: 4

Re: what to do if you a Member has been ripped off in A trade or transaction. What to

^He's still making typos. Honestly, he better be off the oxy before he gets a solder pencil in his hands!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Banned

Reviews: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG man View Post
any word on my pedal?
As soon as I'm mobile enough--zi'll get back on it.
Had surgery 2 days ago, and recovering.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:22 AM

still haven't heard anything about the pedal! got to understand my frustration it has been almost 7 months NO Pedal!
Old 04-17-2012, 05:37 AM

Reviews: 1

Quote:
still haven't heard anything about the pedal! got to understand my frustration it has been almost 7 months NO Pedal!
3 days ago, AB had recieved surgery "2 days ago". So you've only given him 5 days to recover from a surgery before complaining about your pedal again?

As for going 7 months without hearing about your pedal: There are even photographs posted on this thread showing the mentioned pedal. It's being made...

Sorry everyone... I know I'm actually not directly involved in this issue, but I saw that post and (knowing that a lot of members are quite a few time zones away from seeing this for at least a few hours) decided that a few things needed pointing out.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:05 AM

its not a back breaking to assemble a pedal . i can see it if it was monster tube something that weighs 70lbs. if this was you! you wouldn't be so understanding when you been on a string for months . being promised that pedal was coming then something coming up always to preventing it from getting shipped so i gave this man way more than the benefit of the doubt on more than one occasion . it is the same pics of this pedal I seen 6 months ago so how does that make me feel any better knowing it hasn't got no farther than then
Old 04-17-2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
its not a back breaking to assemble a pedal . i can see it if it was monster tube something that weighs 70lbs. if this was you! you wouldn't be so understanding when you been on a string for months . being promised that pedal was coming then something coming up always to preventing it from getting shipped so i gave this man way more than the benefit of the doubt on more than one occasion . it is the same pics of this pedal I seen 6 months ago so how does that make me feel any better knowing it hasn't got no farther than then
I understand your frustrations when you were hearing nothing for so long, and I have no problem saying I would probably react much the same way... maybe worse.

But now that AlaskaBat has made contact and explained the situation personally (not to mention having other members post updates when he was unable), isn't it fair to allow him more than 5 days to recover from a surgery?

AlaskaBat is back to frequenting the forums, so you can have peace of mind knowing that he hasn't abandoned your agreement. I really do understand that you've been on quite a rollercoaster, but he has given the explanations and proof you've requested so far. Just a little more time... I bet that pedal will sound a whole lot sweeter when it arrives
Old 04-17-2012, 10:24 AM

Lets all take a deep breath and relax.

RG man AB has already stated he is waiting till he is recovered enough to work on the pedal as Pursuit has indicated.

Posting a daily "where is my pedal" inquiry will not make him heal faster.
Hopefully AB can give you a time line soon.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:27 AM
Banned

Reviews: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuit View Post
3 days ago, AB had recieved surgery "2 days ago". So you've only given him 5 days to recover from a surgery before complaining about your pedal again?

As for going 7 months without hearing about your pedal: There are even photographs posted on this thread showing the mentioned pedal. It's being made...

Sorry everyone... I know I'm actually not directly involved in this issue, but I saw that post and (knowing that a lot of members are quite a few time zones away from seeing this for at least a few hours) decided that a few things needed pointing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebius View Post

RG man AB has already stated he is waiting till he is recovered enough to work on the pedal as Pursuit has indicated.

Thanks guys!
Still healing, and getting the wires taken out today.
RG MAN-no, it doesn't weigh 70 lbs. However, it's back-breaking in my condition--since the surgery was on by back. It requires me to sit over a soldering iron--and I can't even sit up. Just to be clear--the initial trade talk started around Thanksgiving. We're not close to 7 months. Not that I'm waiting until then, just pointing out the actual timeframe.
It'll get done as soon as I'm able.

Last edited by AlaskaBat; 04-17-2012 at 12:12 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:30 PM

well we are right back to the same ole thing here again
Old 05-01-2012, 01:58 PM
(a)
Classified Watchdog

Quote:
well we are right back to the same ole thing here again
Please see below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebius View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
It'll get done as soon as I'm able.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:05 PM

it is pointless
Old 05-01-2012, 02:15 PM

I'm not going away
Old 05-02-2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
it is pointless
Quote:
I'm not going away
Is it just me, or do these 2 statements contradict each other?

Not suggesting that you go away RG man, just pointing out that minor insignificant fact :P

But to answer both more seriously:

Quote:
it is pointless
Yes, it IS pointless... if you decide it is, that is. It's only pointless if you give up.

Quote:
I'm not going away
10 minutes later, and it becomes clear that you had changed your mind and decided not to give up. Good on you So from this point on we can safely assume that you are here ready, willing and able to receive your pedal when it is completed
Old 05-02-2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuit View Post
Is it just me, or do these 2 statements contradict each other?

Not suggesting that you go away RG man, just pointing out that minor insignificant fact :P

But to answer both more seriously:

Yes, it IS pointless... if you decide it is, that is. It's only pointless if you give up.

10 minutes later, and it becomes clear that you had changed your mind and decided not to give up. Good on you So from this point on we can safely assume that you are here ready, willing and able to receive your pedal when it is completed
it is pointless people don't know my pain and here i PM email and try to contact Alaskabat and he is avoiding me again . then people want to come to his rescue about how good of a guy he is and that he is sick well i have been waiting since Thanksgiving for this pedal and i have received is excuses about this pedal I'm surprised I even received a part of the trade I did get because I applied pressure here on jemsite . so everyone on here is so quick to defend him . it is may 2ND I have been waiting since Thanksgiving I feel I'm being played by him and everyone is blind to it
Closed Thread

Tags
ripped off

Show/Hide Posting Rules