<back   Jemsite > Jemsite.com Start Here > Forum Announcements and Member Help

Forum Announcements and Member Help Forum announcements or site news is found here. Members can post calls for help regarding forum/site usage only. Please note this forum is not for disussing forum rules, guidelines and/or moderation.

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 05:03 PM

Re: what to do if you a Member has been ripped off in A trade or transaction. What to

Well, lets just let it be like this...i think the confusion at least starts to lighten up....

I won´t ask for any more dates from you, cause i understand that you can not make any promises....i just hope that everything will work out fine...

Maria...signing off....
Old 05-21-2012, 05:11 PM

Reviews: 1

Re: what to do if you a Member has been ripped off in A trade or transaction. What to

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKim View Post
you are so funny...consiederd working for tv lately?

Edit: sorry...as a forum moderater i would have thought of some "de-escalation" not, throwing in bad comments....lame...
Maybe you should realise that is "de-escalation". On behalf of the site team, I've asked you to refrain from posting on this topic until you have something constructive to say.

If you can't do so, I can facilitate the de-escalation more pro-actively.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:12 PM
Banned

Reviews: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKim View Post
Well, lets just let it be like this...i think the confusion at least starts to lighten up....

I won´t ask for any more dates from you, cause i understand that you can not make any promises....i just hope that everything will work out fine...

Maria...signing off....
Thank you! I think there was serious miscommunication and confusion.
As I said before--I'm truly sorry for the delay. It will get finished just the way you wanted--I just cannot promise a timeframe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jono View Post
Maybe you should realise that is "de-escalation". On behalf of the site team, I've asked you to refrain from posting on this topic until you have something constructive to say.

If you can't do so, I can facilitate the de-escalation more pro-actively.
Thanks--there was confusion and misunderstanding. She's got it figured out now.
I'll also refrain from posting on the topic until she posts her NGD thread.

Last edited by AlaskaBat; 05-21-2012 at 05:16 PM. Reason: content
Old 05-21-2012, 05:18 PM

This is confusing to me... You mean, like ... there is a real female on this forum!?
Old 05-21-2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Euphor View Post
This is confusing to me... You mean, like ... there is a real female on this forum!?
Stunning, isn't it?

Yes, there are girls that play guitar... and since the Jem is so 'pretty' I know a few girls that have, or at least want, a Jem.

In fact; one of my 'girl friends' (man, I really wish she was my actual girl friend) makes me look like I just started playing guitar... and I've been playing almost twice as long as she has.

I've told her about this site many times... man, if she reads this I'm in trouble.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicJustMic View Post
Stunning, isn't it?

Yes, there are girls that play guitar... and since the Jem is so 'pretty' I know a few girls that have, or at least want, a Jem.

In fact; one of my 'girl friends' (man, I really wish she was my actual girl friend) makes me look like I just started playing guitar... and I've been playing almost twice as long as she has.

I've told her about this site many times... man, if she reads this I'm in trouble.

Wait until you've heard Maria play!
Her band kicks butt, too! Maybe she'll give you her website URL if you ask her. Seriously--she's really good.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:24 PM

Well il just email my mate and give him the bad news ... ive just read the 19 pages on here my mate ALSO bought his $2050 guitar off BONANZA from electric-ear-candy the same as others on here ... from ALASKABAT ... its sickening reading and now add IDENTITY THEFT to the list of excuses ...
Old 06-21-2012, 12:42 AM

Your mate needs to handle this, not you. You came on here and started pointing fingers and when you got responses you did not like you just kept going. I have already warned you not to keep this up.

I am sorry your mate got scammed. What is it you want Bat to do? He has already done all he can. I encourage your mate to go to his police and do all he can.

All of this hounding by you is suspicious on its on. Anyways, you did not head my advice so you are banned.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:59 AM

Reviews: 1

Caveat Empour.Buyer Beware.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:14 PM

Reviews: 6

I want to come out and say!!!! Alaskabat came thru!!!!! I received my pedal today so we are straight !!! Thanks for a wonderful job it sounds GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Rob
Old 06-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG man View Post
I want to come out and say!!!! Alaskabat came thru!!!!! I received my pedal today so we are straight !!! Thanks for a wonderful job it sounds GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Rob
AWESOME! Glad you like it, bro! Hell--you told me what you wanted, and I designed it for you. Again--sorry it took so long to get it done with all of these surgeries.
I'm stoked that you like the sound! I told you that toggle would not only changed the clipping, but add a nice volume boost, too.

Cheers and Who-Dey!
Old 06-25-2012, 09:51 PM

Man Put it this way! I'm selling My TS-9! That is how much I like it! and yeah I'll shoot you a clip of it in my rig . you should hear it on the lead channel of my Bugera 6262 it down right SLAYS !!!!!. and if we ever deal on something again all I ask just keep me in the loop I wouldn't have even got mad at all if i was in the loop > i know **** happens that is beyond everyone's control I'm going thru some health **** now myself with my heart but I kept my chin up and it looks like I'm going to cruise thru it with no problems
Old 06-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG man View Post
Man Put it this way! I'm selling My TS-9! That is how much I like it! and yeah I'll shoot you a clip of it in my rig . you should hear it on the lead channel of my Bugera 6262 it down right SLAYS !!!!!. and if we ever deal on something again all I ask just keep me in the loop I wouldn't have even got mad at all if i was in the loop > i know **** happens that is beyond everyone's control I'm going thru some health **** now myself with my heart but I kept my chin up and it looks like I'm going to cruise thru it with no problems
Yeah--YOU keep your chin up now. We're rootin' for you!
Now--make sure to let those buddies of yours hear that thing.
How do you like that boost switch?

Also--Analogman and Keeley had better watch out!

Last edited by AlaskaBat; 06-25-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
Yeah--YOU keep your chin up now. We're rootin' for you!
Now--make sure to let those buddies of yours hear that thing.
How do you like that boost switch?

Also--Analogman and Keeley had better watch out!

yeah that is a +1 here !
Old 06-25-2012, 10:20 PM

I really dig the switch it really makes the pedal come alive for Sure ! plus it really adds a stronger flavor to a solo
Closed Thread

Tags
ripped off

Show/Hide Posting Rules