Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Need 1990 RG770FM ASAP!

Tags
1990 770
2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Fossilmaker 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm looking for anyone anywhere in the US or elsewhere, who may have a 1990 Ibanez RG770FM in excellent condition will to sell. Hoping to find something ASAP. I'd also be interested in a 1992 version in PN or EG colours. Anyone with one of these guitars who would consider parting with it please let me know! :smile:

#2 ·
I have one I would be glad to sell. Nearly mint condition.

I think I bought it new around 1991. I played it for a month, didn't like it (I am a blues player and had always played old Fenders - I could not get used to the jumbo frets or the rock tone). I gave up playing it and it has been bagged in the back of multiple closets over the past quarter century. I am not kidding. It probably has less than 50 hours on it...none of which were outside my home studio. Virtually no fret wear. The neck looks dead straight to me. No frontside blemishes or backside belt buckle scratches. It has a chip on the backside edge near the bottom strap button. The chip is not visible from the front.

The chip came from moving it from one house to the next...somewhere along the way. I don't even know when it happened.

Pictures available.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.