New members - introduce yourself here. - Page 6 - Jemsite
<back   Jemsite > Jemsite.com Start Here > Archived Topics and Common Questions - GO HERE FIRST
Archived Topics and Common Questions - GO HERE FIRST Common topics/questions are archived here. You can reply but not start new threads here. NEW MEMBERS PLEASE GO HERE BEFORE POSTING a question after searching.

Old 06-08-2005, 09:32 AM

Reviews: 13

Re: New members - introduce yourself here.

Hi, I'm Wolfram

Last edited by Wolfram; 03-03-2008 at 04:35 AM..
Old 06-08-2005, 11:50 AM

hello, benny here, been lurking around but today i decided to join. C ya around
Old 06-09-2005, 06:16 AM

hello people

I'm from Slovenia.
Bought my first electric guitar in 2001 (ibanez edr 470), But played accoustic before that. I bought another electric about 2months ago. It is RG2027x. Have been quite lucky to find it.

Cheers

Last edited by bane; 06-12-2005 at 09:41 AM..

Old 06-10-2005, 04:55 PM

New Left Handed member

Hi. My name is Trev. I am originally from the UK. Currently living in Florida. I own 2 RG570s and recently aquired a Jem555 (only choice for a lefty). Other guitars include Fenders Strats, Jacksons and Epiphones. I have to say that the RGs are the best playing guitars I have ever owned. Incredible value for money!
Old 06-11-2005, 09:36 PM

Talking

Hey everyone! My name is Jake and im 19 livin in Carlsbad, CA. DAMN what i would do to go back to the 70's and be a true metalhead!

I have a white and gold Randy Rhoads jackson and been playin for 6 years. really lookin forward to postin and giving & receivin guitar tips!!

SRY SPELLING
A wee bit stoned
Old 06-13-2005, 08:22 PM

Smile

Hi all!

My name is Kenneth, and I live in Sweden. I've been a guitarnutcase
most part of my life "the goverment keep saying I am 39 yrs old" but I feel
like 18 when playing guitar that is,, when visiting a nice guitar store I am "like a 10 year old in a candy store" I've played for 20-25 years or something, sometimes with ridicioulsy long breaks (which I regrett now) ..but anyway..

I've had a ****load of guitars during the years, now I am down to just a couple of them, but those are the ones that I really love.

1 - Fender American DeLuxe Fat Strat
1 - Ibanez RG 2820 CTVV
1 - Takamine Acoustic (electric acoustic with cutaway G-series something)
1 - Fender Acoustic

1 small roland amp
1 fostex 16 channel mixer
1 Roland GP100
1 Alesis Quadraverb
1 Behringer midi-pedalboard
1 Boss digital Delay DD3
1 Boss Chorus
1 Boss Chromatic Tuner
1 Ibanez TS7 overdrive
1 Fulltone Ultimate Octaver
1 Cry Baby Wah Wah

Well thats about it,
I wish everyone a nice day!!

regards,

Kenneth
Old 06-17-2005, 10:10 AM

Hallo people
I'm from Poland, so my English isn't perfect, and I play guitar as long as I remember. I'm 26. Mostly I play custom made six and seven string baritones. I tune extremly low, but I like it
I have custom made cabinet and POD XT.
Yes. I'm custom guy

Cheers and thanks for everyone, it's incredible forum......
Old 06-19-2005, 09:43 AM

Smile

Hi, my name's Imran and I'm from Malaysia. I just picked up the guitar a couple of years back. I currently still play my Fender Mex Strat (we all have to start somewhere) which I hope will be upgraded to an Ibanez Prestige - The Edge Pro bridge and and Dimarzios are certainly intriguing.

I currently play a Line 6 Spider II amp (again we all have to start somewhere). I currently do a lot of rythm work and am still learning a few solos or so. A visited this site a few months ago and decided to join. I hope that the other members will be willing share some imformation with them and help me embark on a journey of happy guitar playing.

P.S: Sorry this had to be so long.
Old 06-22-2005, 07:18 PM

i`ve been a member for a few months but never introduced myself. My name is Mike,and i`m from the Netherlands.26 years old and have been playing in bands ever sinds i was about 12. my main axe is a jem77gmc i love this guitar!!!
i also have a 90ham and a jem7bsb which i use a lot but the gmc is the one!!!
there alot more but i won`t bore you with that, nice to meet you all !!
Old 06-22-2005, 10:16 PM

Hello To all, My name is Philip, I'm 23 and a full time musician living in Ireland. I've been playing for eight years and full time for the last 4. I've been visiting this site for years but only decided to register lately.
My Current Ibanez collection comprises of:
RG 550DX PN w/ dimarzios
RG 570 WH w/ Seymour Duncans
RG 270 EG (heavily modified, edge trem, dimarzio p/u )
RG 7321 (tiding me over until I can afford a Universe)
RG USA Custom Silver Pea****
J-Custom RG1802 SLK
S 540
AW 40 CE
Of course I'm always on the look out for the next member of the famliy so this list will expand in time.
Glad to be here and a pleasure to be part of such a diverse and interesting community
Philip.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:29 PM

Smile

My name is Beau, I just registered in the hopes of learning a bit about my first Ibanez. I've been playing for about 15 years and I own a Gibson M3 that I bought new some years back. I pick up a used Ibanez that I'd like to do some research on. Is it possible to determine the year it was made from the serial #? It's a custom made instrument so it has no model printed on it. It was made in Hollywood, CA and seems like an S series with a humbucker and 2 singles. Anybody got any ideas on how I can find out more about this new axe as the lady I bought it from was clueless?
Old 06-24-2005, 12:57 AM

Hey, Austin from Canada
Old 06-24-2005, 02:02 AM

I'm Frank,18 and I live in California.My gear consists of an Ibanez rg1570 and a rg1527 but I am currently in MIGHTY NEED of a jem7vsbl.And I play through a CARVIN LEGACY!!!(CARVIN ROCKS!!!)
Old 06-24-2005, 12:12 PM

Hi everyone, my name's Chris, and I'm from Paris, France. I'm an almost working musician, spend most of my days working on the guitar and writing songs from an upcoming album...I also teach martial arts...

I've been playing for almost 20 years, mostly melodic heavy stuff in the styles of Vai, Gilbert, Satch and lately I have been trying to expore new territories for me in a more progressive form...Hope to spend quality time here from now on with fellow members

Cheers !

Chris
Old 06-24-2005, 12:43 PM

Hi folks,

I'm Steve, from Glasgow, Scotland. I play a JS1000 through a Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Boss PS-5 pitch shifter, EHX small stone, Line 6 echo park, into a Marshall AVT275. Fantastic guitar, great effects, fair/OK amp!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Steve

Tags
ace frehley , acoustic guitar , addario strings , adrian smith , air norton , alder body , alesis midiverb , alesis quadraverb , alex skolnick , amp combo , andy timmons , angelo batio , backing track , bass amp , beautiful guitar , bedroom amp , behringer fcb , billy sheehan , birdseye maple neck , blue voodoo , bogner shiva , boogie dual rectifier , boogie nomad , boogie triaxis , boss chorus , boss digital delay , boss metal zone , boss pedal , boss pedals , breed bridge , brett garsed , bridge pickup , bridge position , bridge pup , burnt transparent blue , buzz feiten , buzz feiten tuning system , carvin bolt , cavity cover , charvel model , christopher woods , chrome hardware , chrome jem , chuck schuldiner , coil pickup , coil tap , combo amp , control knobs , cosmo black hardware , cosmo hardware , crate blue voodoo , custom guitar , custom ibanez , custom jackson , custom jem , custom shop , dave gilmour , dave mustaine , dave weiner , david gilmour , david mccarroll , dean markley , death metal , deluxe strat , diezel herbert , digitech whammy , dimarzio air , dimarzio air norton , dimarzio breed , dimarzio evo , dimarzio evolution , dimarzio pickup , dimarzio pickups , dimarzio pups , dimarzio super distortion , dimarzio tone , dimarzio tone zone , dimarzio tonezone , dino cazares , distortion pedal , dna swirl , doug doppler , drum tracks , dual rectifier , duncan distortion , duncan hot rails , duncan invader , duncan pickups , dunlop crybaby , ebmm evh , ebony fingerboard , ebony fret board , ebony fretboard , eddie van halen , edge pro bridge , edge pro trem , edge trem , electric guitar , engl powerball , epi les paul , epiphone les paul , epiphone les paul standard , eric clapton , eric johnson , ernie ball , evolution bridge , evolution neck , fat strat , feiten tuning system , fender bassman , fender deluxe , fender hot rod , fender strat , fender stratocaster , fender telecaster , fender twin , fernandes sustainer , fixed bridge , fixed bridge guitar , flame maple , flamed maple , flextone iii , floating bridges , floyd rose , floyd rose bridge , floyd rose pro , floyd rose trem , fret board , fret maple , furman power conditioner , gary moore , gauge strings , genz benz , gibson les paul , gibson les paul classic , gibson les paul standard , gibson les paul studio , gibson les pauls , gotoh tuners , guage strings , guitar body , guitar collection , guitar players , guitar playing , guitar port , guitar shop , guitar tech , heavy metal , herc fede , horsie wah , hoshino usa , ibanez bass , ibanez collection , ibanez edge trem , ibanez guitars , ibanez jem , ibanez jpm , ibanez models , ibanez neck , ibanez necks , ibanez pgm , ibanez rga , ibanez rgt , ibanez roadstar , ibanez tube screamer , iron maiden , isp decimator , jackson dinky , jackson kelly , jackson soloist , jason becker , jeff loomis , jem bfp , jem brmr , jem bsb , jem dbk , jem dna , jem pmc , jem style body , jem swirl , jem vsbl , jem vwh , jerry cantrell , jim dunlop , jimi hendrix , jimmy page , joe perry , joe satriani , joe stump , john petrucci , john scofield , jsx head , jumbo frets , kahler trem , keeley mod , kirk hammet , korg dtr , kramer baretta , kramer pacer , larry carlton , lee jackson , les paul , les paul classic , les paul custom , les paul deluxe , les paul standard , les paul studio , les pauls , lgm guitars , local guitar shop , local music store , locking nut , locking stud , locking studs , locking tremolo , locking trems , mahogany body , maple fingerboard , maple fret , maple fret board , maple fretboard , maple neck , marcel coenen , marshall amp , marshall avt , marshall dsl , marshall tsl , marshall valvestate , marty friedman , mesa boogie , mesa boogie dual , mesa boogie dual rectifier , mesa boogie nomad , mesa boogie triaxis , mesa dual , mesa dual rectifier , mesa nomad , mesa rectifier , mesa recto , michael angelo batio , michael romeo , michael schenker , midi foot , mike mushok , monkey grip , monster cable , morbid angel , morley wah , multi effects pedal , music store , neal schon , near mint condition , neck finish , neck pickup , neck pickups , neck pup , neck thru , neck thru body , noise suppressor , olympic white , overdrive pedal , paf joe , paf pro , paf pros , patrick eggle , paul gilbert , paul reed , paul reed smith , paul stanley , pearl jam , pearl pickguard , peavey amp , peavey bandit , peavey classic , peavey ultra , peavey valveking , peavey wolfgang , peavey wolfgang standard , peavey xxl , peavey xxx head , pedal board , pickup combo , pickup ring , pickup rings , piezo pickup , pink floyd , pitch shifter , playing guitar , pointy headstock , power amp , practice amp , pro edge , pro tremolo , prog rock , prs mccarty , rack setup , rack system , randy rhoads , ray vaughan , reed smith , reverse headstock , reversed headstock , richard fay , richie kotzen , richie sambora , ritchie blackmore , rivera amps , robben ford , rocktron chameleon , rocktron intellifex , rocktron velocity , roland cube , rosewood board , rosewood neck , rusty cooley , scalloped fretboard , scalloped frets , scalloped neck , schecter omen , scratch plate , seymour duncan , seymour duncan pickups , seymour duncans , shark tooth inlays , sharkfin inlays , sharktooth inlay , sharktooth inlays , shawn lane , shred machine , signature guitar , signature strat , slant cab , sonic maximizer , sounding guitar , sperzel tuners , squier strat , squire strat , stanley jordan , steve lukather , steve morse , steve vai , stevie ray , stevie ray vaughan , stevie ray vaughn , stomp box , strap button , strap buttons , strap lock , strap locks , strat body , strat plus , strat style , string acoustic , string bass , string fixed bridge , string gauges , super distortion , super strat , sweep picking , ted nugent , teese rmc , thrash metal , tobacco sunburst , tone zone , tony macalpine , trem arm , trem springs , tremolo bar , triple neck , triple rectifier , truss rod , tube amp , tube amps , tube combo , tube head , tube power amp , tuning system , van halen , vinnie moore , volume pedal , volume pedals , voodu valve , wah pedal , warmoth neck , whammy pedal , wilkinson trem , wiring diagram , yamaha pacifica , yamaha rgx , yjm strat , yngwie malmsteen , zakk wylde , zone bridge

You may also search for:

Show/Hide Posting Rules