Aliens, ET's, Ufo's - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 02:32 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 11
Aliens, ET's, Ufo's

That video Corey posted a few weeks ago really sparked my interest. It was the I, pet goat II. I watched it a few times, then I watched various explanations and break downs of what it meant. Which let me to odd phenomenon that have been happening lately, starting with the strange swirl light/ black hole above Oslo Norway...

Then I've been looking around alot online recently, and doing alot of research regarding what that was, which started pulling me into all of these different sightings of UFO's and such.

Now I'm no conspiracy theorist, but, this is crazy stuff to me.

I'm only really interested in mass sightings, since those bear the most probability of not being a hoax. There have been some crazy videos of mass sightings and news broadcasts of some of these events, the two major ones in my opinion being in china or Japan (forget which one) and above Jerusalem...
Does anyone else look into this stuff? Am I going crazy? It's starting to make me believe that our government is hiding alot from us and my curiousity is only growing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 02:40 PM Thread Starter

post #3 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 02:51 PM

Re: Aliens, ET's, Ufo's

An interesting subject for sure. Alien visitations to Earth though I would doubt but anything is possible. They would have to have invented or have some type of travel way beyond our comprehension though. The distances are just too vast. If someone were to set out today in the fastest man made object ever made it would take something like 60,000 years just to reach the nearest star to us (not including the sun obviously). I've read a bit about the government conspiracies but not too much, cool topic though.
post #4 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Contributor

Let's hope they dig music.
post #5 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 04:04 PM

I'm guessing they listen to Joe Satriani.
post #6 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 04:05 PM

Reviews: 21

I used to believe in UFO's but in the modern age where everyone has a camera on their phone I find myself much more skeptical than in my youth. Back in the day you'd have to have someone be lucky enough to have a VCR type camera on hand if such a sighting were to occur. With everyone having picture and video capability on their phones these days you'd think the likelyhood of capturing "irrefutable evidence" would go up exponentially. So far I haven't seen anything to sway me that UFO's are real. I'd like to think they are but I'd need real proof.
There is one thing that ubiquitous phone cameras have convinced me of:
The US probably has more black jet projects than we thought and probably uses a lot of UAV recon on our own cities.
Cheers!
post #7 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike570 View Post
I used to believe in UFO's but in the modern age where everyone has a camera on their phone I find myself much more skeptical than in my youth. Back in the day you'd have to have someone be lucky enough to have a VCR type camera on hand if such a sighting were to occur. With everyone having picture and video capability on their phones these days you'd think the likelyhood of capturing "irrefutable evidence" would go up exponentially. So far I haven't seen anything to sway me that UFO's are real. I'd like to think they are but I'd need real proof.
There is one thing that ubiquitous phone cameras have convinced me of:
The US probably has more black jet projects than we thought and probably uses a lot of UAV recon on our own cities.
Cheers!
It's like I like to say on a similar note. The last miracle must have occured just before the first video camera was invented. I'm sure it's a quote I stole from somewhere.
post #8 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 04:22 PM

Reviews: 21

That's a great quote. I'll have to use it myself if you don't mind.
post #9 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike570 View Post
That's a great quote. I'll have to use it myself if you don't mind.
Go for it. I surely stole it anyway.
post #10 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 05:11 PM

I'm a total believer. Always have been. Makes more sense to me to think that there is intelligent life in other places in the universe(s) than to not. I mean hey,, there is life here!,, we are not as special in that aspect as some think. great vid btw
post #11 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUITARMAGEDDON View Post
I'm a total believer. Always have been. Makes more sense to me to think that there is intelligent life in other places in the universe(s) than to not. I mean hey,, there is life here!,, we are not as special in that aspect as some think. great vid btw
What if "god" is actually a highly-advanced (like, millions of years evolved beyond us) alien species that created us? Best of both worlds!

EDIT: Hey, you edited your original post while I was replying, heh. Ah, what the hell. I still think my idea is cool...
post #12 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

The second vid was also on a news station. It shut down the airport and delayed 17 flights and was seen by everyone in the city. It was like a worm hole. It was really there, a mass sighting which is why it's so darn interesting to me
post #13 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 06:16 PM

Reviews: 15

I'd like to believe because of the government conspiracy hype, but IMO it ranks up there with the Loch Ness Monster.
post #14 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 07:21 PM

Its just one of those things that i have to see in person in order to believe it.
And even then,....?
post #15 of 60 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 07:26 PM

I say it's extremely unlikely that extraterrestrial life doesn't exist. The part I'm skeptical of is their visits to Earth.

Tags
aliens

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode