Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Bad time for my snowblower to stop working.....

2K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  UV-7-BK 
#1 ·
Luckily it's just a belt. I can get it working again soon.

See less See more
#2 ·
WOW8O That is some deep snow and funny shots:lol:

I haven't been in snow like that in a looooong time.

I wore shorts and flip flops today:mrgreen:

#7 ·
been a long time since the uk had winters like that.i remeber going to school in the 70s (catholic school).you had to wear short trousers (part of the uniform) you werent allowed to wear long trousers even to travel to school.the school was run by nuns (nest of evil buggers)

#9 ·
The snow is very dense and heavy because it's drifted from strong winds. but I had recently replaced the belts as a preventative measure. The old ones were getting worn and I think they sold me belts that were too short. They seemed awefully tight but I just figured that was because they were new.
I wish spring would come already. :)

#17 ·
Holy crap. Im in MA and ive seen snow that deep once. My grandfather lived in NB when he was a kid and he talked about a couple storms where he had to jump out the second story window because of the drifting snow blocking the door. He said he could touch the power lines because of so much plowed snow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.