Ibanez JEM Forum banner

BODYBUILDING THREAD

12K views 72 replies 20 participants last post by  waylay00 
#1 ·
I recently got into bodybuilding, and wow has it made me feel great!! Just wondering if any of you other jemsiters are into BB!

If so, then let's get some talk going!
Supplements, training, progress pics, dieting, etc! I'll post some pics of my personal progress the last 6 months later this evening!

#71 · (Edited)
Hey guys, health and bodybuilding has become obsession for me recently. My BF% has dropped from 26.8% to 20% since June. (Target: 15% before I start bulking)
I've been grossly overweight for as long as I can remember, and I think (finally) this time I'm gonna make it.
I used to have very low self esteem, it's been affecting my social life as well as my study/work.
I try to eat 1200 cal/day, and try to stuff as much protein into that calories so I don't lose too much muscle mass.
I also do 200-300 push ups every day, and some weight lifting at the gym.

#72 ·
Bowie, it sounds like you may be counter-productive on such a strict calorie regimen.

I'm by no means an expert, but If you enjoyed running, that's a great way to get your cardio in, but I would definitely up the calories and get into a decent full body weight/strength training program.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.