Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Change user name.

8K views 90 replies 12 participants last post by  Kyle am I 
#1 ·
Hey guys, sorry if this has already been asked but, as usual, using the search feature on this site gives me 500 things that are totally unrelated to my question. :(
Is there a way to change your user name without opening a new account?
It looks less and less like I'm going to go into the computer field, at least not at the moment, and I'd like to change it to something that's not only more music related, but to make it easier for members to figure out that I have my genitalia on the inside and not the outside. LOL
Too far? LOL ;)
Thanks guys.
Meechy.

#58 ·
Well, I exaggerated. The sleeping pill is mild, and I only took one, and the Ativan is a half a mil, that I cut in half on top of that, so I actually only took .25 mil. The Ativan is for my panic attacks, mainly, and I take that every day anyway. :)
I'm very high-strung and suffer from bouts of insomnia that can last for days.
They worry about my heart because of it, but my doctors are pretty good and I try to stay healthy. :)

#66 ·
Really? You can reach all the way around to your lower back? That's a feat!

Weed? I hate weeds! They always grow around my yard and then I have to go pull it up! So annoying! Who would want them to ever be legal anywere!

What's weed? Weed?

Although, meechy does sound better than something with the word "phallus" in it. I found a Phallus around my yard too.

Wait... Which yard are we speaking of again?

Edit- because part of one of the yards still has the superglue in it

#67 ·
Really? You can reach all the way around to your lower back? That's a feat!

Weed? I hate weeds! They always grow around my yard and then I have to go pull it up! So annoying! Who would want them to ever be legal anywere!

What's weed? Weed?

Although, meechy does sound better than something with the word "phallus" in it. I found a Phallus around my yard too.

Wait... Which yard are we speaking of again?

Edit- because part of one of the yards still has the superglue in it
8O
Stay away from the superglue! And only one person is allowed in my yard, thank you very much. :p
Yeah, my "lower back", that's what we're talking about. :p :p :p

#71 ·
High? Well, probably 10 feet from ground level, I'm in the second story of my house

It's also the first day of school tomorrow, I'm trying to distract myself

I was going to ask meechy wether or not the groundskeeper has used the sprinkler system in a while, but I have no idea what that implys... It just sounded eh...? Relevant?

#73 ·
High? Well, probably 10 feet from ground level, I'm in the second story of my house

It's also the first day of school tomorrow, I'm trying to distract myself

I was going to ask meechy wether or not the groundskeeper has used the sprinkler system in a while, but I have no idea what that implys... It just sounded eh...? Relevant?
I'm not touching that one.......seriously........the images I just got in my head......it's going to be a long confession this Sunday. I wish I could see if the priest blushes, or cringes. LOL

#72 ·
Okay, this is going off the rails a bit. LOL
Actually, he loves working in the garden. Just no time, and with just moving in we're still getting the inside just right. He mows the lawn is all, right now, but he's already planning his garden for next year. :D My 'Farmer Jeff'. :)
Me; not so much. :)
I'm a city girl that was born in the country (well, as 'country' as you can call Huntington WV) so that 'playing in the dirt' just doesn't work for me. :)
And yeah, Kyle, he's right......how <bleeping> high are you? LOL

#76 ·
LOL I remember seeing that show in reruns when I was a kid. Didn't understand it, mostly, since I was like 5 and was waiting for cartoons to come on, but I remember laughing at some of it. :) It came on right before 'The Beverly Hillbillies'. LOL

#78 ·
I'm not dreading it. I'm simply hating it. No time to play guitar, and literally I'll be sitting in class and hear this music I have to get out- and if I start singing into an iphone I'll get stares

Jeff...um... Mows the lawn himself?

Confession? People still do that?

I'm not high lolol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.