Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Change user name.

8K views 90 replies 12 participants last post by  Kyle am I 
#1 ·
Hey guys, sorry if this has already been asked but, as usual, using the search feature on this site gives me 500 things that are totally unrelated to my question. :(
Is there a way to change your user name without opening a new account?
It looks less and less like I'm going to go into the computer field, at least not at the moment, and I'd like to change it to something that's not only more music related, but to make it easier for members to figure out that I have my genitalia on the inside and not the outside. LOL
Too far? LOL ;)
Thanks guys.
Meechy.

#3 ·
LOL, it's happened a few times, actually.
I was just kidding about that, but the name 'ItalianPCTech' is kind of androgynous, don't you think? ;)
I mean; no one is going to think 'Rich' is a girl, now wouldn't you say? LOL
Thanks. I just have to think of something cool, but cute, now and I'll PM Glen.
When it changes, will it change on every post I've already put up or just from then on?

#8 ·
8O
I've had nightmares like that.....especially after seeing stories on the news about it. :(
I know you're kidding, I just have a strange phobia to the idea.
Don't think I'm blaming you, but now I'll have to sleep with the lights on.
Jeff had to go away for a few days this morning for work. I'll be all alone until Friday night. :( :(

#21 ·
Yes, I know Wildwood. I have familia there. :) And Sam's Pizza, best on the boardwalk, maybe best in the world. :D :D :D
We stayed at the old Shore Plaza a few times when I was a kid. Haven't been to the new one yet. Can't wait. Couldn't do it this year though. :(
Oddly enough, when I first came to Jemsite it was visiting friends in Princeton NJ on the way home from a trip to Jersey/Philly/NY for a long holiday. I was wide awake one night listening to the neighbors dog yapping and found it when I did a search for Jems. :)

#20 ·
Thanks Glen. I just have to think of something cool, but cute now. I'll get back to you now that I know it's that easy. :D
Hmm...Tiny Shredder.....no......Picking Blonde......The Blonde Strummer, or just Blonde Strummer.......Head Bangin' Babe....no, not really a head banger and I don't consider myself a babe (kind of pretentious too)
I'll think of something, any suggestions anyone? LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.