Diet Coke - Page 2 - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 04:58 PM

Re: Diet Coke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmeir
I'm not referring to stickiness in a sexual manner. Get your minds out of the gutter.
You're in rare form, dude.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatshisname
I have yet to taste diet ANYTHING that doesn't taste like crap. My wife insists that Diet Dr. Pepper tastes just like regular Dr. Pepper. Bullpoopy, I say.
Well Played!
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 07:53 PM

Splenda tastes like crap ... worse than the regular diet. It'll probably kill you just as fast anyway ... and the diet drinks still rot your teeth because of the acid. But all you young guys drinking lots of regular Coke each day better enjoy it now. When you get to your thirties you will discover that you can't keep that stuff up anymore unless you want your own zip code, lonely, toothless, and diabetic.
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 09:23 PM

well i still prefer the coke better
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 04:49 AM
dex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmeir
I'm addicted. Diet Coke is my heroin.
me too.....and I'll just quote myself from a thread we had 2 years ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by dex
Well I kind'a knew that drinking soda is not great for you but never knew it was proper bad.
Oh well.............

I don't drink coffee at all but I go through 5-6 cans of Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi daily here at work...........and then when I go home I have at least 3 more in the evening.
It used to be regular Coke but at some point that became too sweet and it was making me thirsty all the time so I switched to Diet.

I don't drink anything else, not even water.

Just had a look to see what exactly am I poisoning myself with and here's the list of ingredients on my can of Pepsi Max.

Ingredients:
Carbonated Water, Colour(Caramel E150d), Sweeteners (Aspartime, Acesulfame K), Phosphoric Acid, Preservative (Sodium Benzoate), Cafeine, Flavorings, Citric Acid, Contains a Source of Phenylalanine

Sounds scarry, I know but I can't help it - I'm an addict

ilia
Just a quick update - seems Pepsi have changed their ingredients somewhat so the new back label of my Diet Pepsi can reads:

Ingredients:
Carbonated Water, Colour (Caramel E150d), Acids (E338, E330), Sweeteners (E950, E951)Preservative (E221), Falvourings (a.o. Caffeine).
Contains a Source of Phenylalanine
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 04:55 AM

I used to be a huge pepsi and diet pepsi fan. I used to drink quite alot of it. Especially when at college and stuff, I just found it made me more alert when I was a bit "sleepy" or "drifty". I have never really liked Coke though, Pepsi for me has always kicked its ass.

But since going to the gym on a regular basis, I dont drink it anymore. I can safely say that I havent touched a fizzy drink since about December. All I drink is water, and or fruit juice, tea. Fizzy drinks started to make me get headaches and the likes if I drunk it on a regular basis.
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.godfather
Fizzy drinks started to make me get headaches and the likes if I drunk it on a regular basis.
Oh not good. Good thing that you quit.

Regards

André
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 04:07 PM Thread Starter

I think Mountain Dew addicts are funny as hell. They seem to be more bent on killing people for their nectar.
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 10:02 PM

mountain dew is groos anyways... but was the creator of this thread talking about coke c2? i have had it and it tastes almost the same as coke but its a tad bit different.
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 10:11 PM

Given the choice of Diet Coke, or swamp water, I'd rather drink from the swamp than have to endure the nasty aftertaste that accompanies Diet Coke.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode