Ibanez JEM Forum banner

How to search for short words like IBZ and F1

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Davey 
#1 ·
You know the jemsite search won't search for short words like IBZ or F1.

Use Google to search the forums and find posts with those words. Click the form image below to open a Google search form that *will* find IBZ and F1 in the Jemsite forums.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks -- that'll be very helpful. On a related note, sometimes a search pops up a very long thread (say, 10 pages), although the general topic may not be pertinent to what you're looking for. Is there any way to home in on the particular page that contains the search term? Otherwise, you have to step through each page.
Bert

#5 ·
This thread deserves a bump because I was thinking about this the other day and couldn't remember for the life of me how to do it. I know I'm not the only one.

***Old thread. My earlier post in this thread was because of the amount of threads around that time that had a million posts but only a few had actual content whereas the rest of them were one word posts (such as '+1', 'cool', 'congrats', etc.) and thank god that trend ended.***

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.