Ibanez JEM Forum banner

I would greatly appreciate your help!

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  DancingDrake 
#1 ·
Hey fellow Jem and Ibanez afficianados, I haven't posted in awhile because I have been playing out too much, but don't let that stop you from helping.

A local radio station had a contest to rename the morning show. I have a chance to win enough money that I can fix my basements plumbing problems.

Unless someone else came up with the same name before me, my entry for naming the new WCMF morning show is in the top 10 choices.

Please vote for "WCMF Morning after show".

The prize is enough that I could fix my basement and finally afford the Jem I so desire (What I would really like is either a 77FP! Or put the pieces and parts together and create a Jem Frankenstein that fits me!)

I would really appreciate your votes! Contest ends on Friday (4/4)

Thanks,
Chrose1201

Feel free to forward this to anyone and everyone you can think of. And you can enter once a day I believe!
If I win you can all come and use my bathroom and listen to how well the new waste line transports things!

Here's the link. Click on the Name it and Claim it spot and scroll down to the names.

http://wcmf.com/pages/1892513.php?

See less See more
#7 ·
You "haven't posted in a while" and your last post was more than 3 years ago. Then you come here and ask for help...

No problem! I've thrown you a vote. I might need a toilet in Rochester NY some time in the future...

I tried to check how I could get back and vote again, but it could be that the IP addresses are stored somewhere. I'll check back from another pc later

#9 ·
Hey all I really appreciate your help. When I said I hadn't posted in awhile I didn't realize it was that long ago and that little! Time really flies! Besides it's hard to read about all these happy Jem owners while all I had was my Strat :(

Just kidding, I like my Strat, but I love Ibanez guitars. So again thanks for your help, and perhaps I can become part of the Jem gang!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.