Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Jemsite Users Nicknames (usernames) - just curious...

181K views 620 replies 468 participants last post by  3bolt79 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Dudes,
what does your nickname mean?
I'm talkin about nicks like 7 Dying Trees, LGMT, Pry0531, VWall, Jester700, Vaiworship, Trouble311 and all the others.
I know it's a stupid question but ...just curiosity.

nuno

#102 ·
Jemsite Users Nicknames

Hehe, Al, you already know that I just can't come there now... NO MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT!!! I'm sorry... sigh!

Sorry Dragon, but... whatta h*ll does it mean that you use 222 for metaphysical time travel?!?
What a strange choice!

nuno

#103 ·
tubaraodesigns
tubarão= [tuba'rãw] = shark
design= [di'zain] = sketch, layout, shape, pattern,...
You know what i mean???

Tubarão was my nickname since the 11 years of age, when i started to play guitar.
8O But, in contrast of that all think, I do not have a big nose! :roll:
Hehehehehe...

HEY: WE (brazilians) ARE PENTA!
GOD ALWAYS WAS BRAZILIAN!!! :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: Somebody agrees here or not to this?

#104 ·
...who wouldn't?
congrats and thanx to Brazilians for their shiny approach to life, for having a big smile always printed on their faces, for having their b*tts always shaking and for having the most beautiful and smiley girls in the world!
we're lucky to have Brazilians in this planet!

...oh, forgot: thanx for their AMAZING music, too!!!

#121 ·
Dex is short for Dexter - it was already taken on this forum.

My friends started calling me Dexter after the film "Aspen Extreme" came out, because I look like the guy that played Dexter and ski even better than him (I wish :lol: ).

Otherwise my real name is Ilia

#123 ·
It does :D

The cool thing is that I'm the first Ilia most people meet - so it works.

The only two male names that I can think of that end in "a" are

Joshua and Ira

I wasn't born here - I'm originally from Bulgaria, but even there my name is not very common. :D

#124 ·
Years ago, when the internet was still unfamiliar to mortal men and private access bulletin boards were on the rise a friend of mine made an account for me on one of the "in"-bbs here in germany. He called to ask what my nickname should be... I was quite unprepared for that question and as my gaze swept my desk I saw that bottle of sun cream, light protection factor 12 (Schutzfaktor 12 in german)... I thought that it not only sounded cool but also was some variety with all others giving themselves both english and allegedly evil handles like "grim_reaper", "dark_angel" and so on... :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.