Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Merry Christmas!

2K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  MatiasTolkki 
#1 ·
Just after 6am here, so merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have an awesome day. Going to be a hot one here, so glad we finally got the air con installed last week. Perfect for when the family come around and we need to keep cool.

#4 ·
Merry Christmas everyone!! Wife is busy prepping for the feast tomorrow, I just finished up wrapping presents for the wife and "kids". Got a little time to play my guitar before we get the tequila out... but it's t:30 already! Some Xmas traditions must be upheld...:D

#6 ·
I've got a fair share of guitar stuff coming tommow.

It's funny. Most teenage kids want clothes. A new phone, or a Bluetooth speaker or some ****. Here I am, crossing my fingers my parents were kind enough to get me a gold edge pro Trem and Ibanez backstop for my 1570.

If I told that to my friends they would think those are drugs ;)

Merry Axemas everyone.

#14 ·
Wow- what a great Christmas this was.......... I got to be with every one of my kids, fill all their bellies, laugh, tell stories, and remind each of them how special they are........ I couldn't have asked for anything more.............

..........And now it's time for "Mommy and Daddy" to enjoy the rest of the night in peace......:wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.