Ibanez JEM Forum banner

No TV for me :(

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  MatiasTolkki 
#1 ·
So last week my tv died. It was provided by my apartment building when I moved in (it had probably been here a lot longer than that) so I tried to get another tv today and I was denied a line of credit to get it. No money this month to buy one so I guess I'm gonna be without tv for a couple months at least.

I'll just have to resort to downloading of tv shows I want to watch I guess.

#5 ·
My internet isn't super fast, but maybe that's because I have a wireless adapter and I think it throttles my speed a bit. Need to figure out how that thing works, just too lazy :lol: Need more guitar time before that :) Actually had the first real sit down and play slow day in a LONG time. Doing exercises at 100bpm just felt insanely slow because of that stinkin Stratovarius song. Playing at 150-160bpm all the time warps your sense of speed a bit :lol:

#6 ·
I can only stand about 10 minutes of tv a day... watching the local weather report while I eat breakfast. Too much bad news in the world! I can barely keep a grip on my own little world, much less fret about the rest of the planet... lol! Time is better spent with guitar in hand or other more productive endeavors anyway.

#7 ·
Yeah, that's very true. I do like to keep up on current events though, make sure the world isn't gone yet :lol:

But, just because we dont watch tv doesn't mean bad things aren't happening. I'd rather make sure I still have empathy from time to time than lock it out all together.

But, yes, more time for guitar is the best thing I could ask for :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.