Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Okay... new members: Locations please!

88K views 249 replies 209 participants last post by  Yaroslav Fadeev 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Okay, I know I'm not a moderator, but I just noticed that a lot of new members aren't putting their location in their profile.;)

It would help a lot if you did this so we don't have to ask where you live first in order to answer your questions. Plus I think it's interesting where all those new jemsiters live.:)

If I'm out of line here Glen, tell me. I was just getting annoyed by that, sorry... If this topic is in the wrong area please move it, I just figured that a lot come here to the off-topic forum and might see this earlier than when they stumble into the Forum Anouncements forum after a couple of months...

Okay, sorry,

Fabe ;)

#53 ·
Like my profile says... I'm trudging across the tundra. Well I'm a few feet south of the actual tundra, but not many. You can keep an eye on what Santa's up to from here with a good set of binoculars (I don't see him setting up any lefty RG1570's for next christmas so I guess I'm going to have to buy it myself. Didn't really want to wait that long anyway.). I'm in northwest Ontario, Canada.

#56 ·
Hey!

I'm also a new member here and I've gotten myself into Ibanez just recently after buying a UV777PBK.
I'm 22 yrs old and I live in the middle of Finland in a city called Jyväskylä.

So hello everyone!! I'm looking forward to passing on information with all of you!

P.S. Nice to see that there are other Finns posting here as well!

#63 ·
HI my name is Al from Enderby B.C. Canada. I bought my first guitar in 1977. It was an Ibanez copy of a Gibson Heritage.It cost me $250 Canadian and I had it till 1981.I had an ivory nut and bridge saddle installed and the fingerboard was levelled.It had nickel silver Les paul style frets and gold Grovers.LIke some of you I got married and the guitar had to go.I have regretted it ever since.If any of you have any information on this particular model ie price etc lay it on me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.