Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Okay... new members: Locations please!

88K views 249 replies 209 participants last post by  Yaroslav Fadeev 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Okay, I know I'm not a moderator, but I just noticed that a lot of new members aren't putting their location in their profile.;)

It would help a lot if you did this so we don't have to ask where you live first in order to answer your questions. Plus I think it's interesting where all those new jemsiters live.:)

If I'm out of line here Glen, tell me. I was just getting annoyed by that, sorry... If this topic is in the wrong area please move it, I just figured that a lot come here to the off-topic forum and might see this earlier than when they stumble into the Forum Anouncements forum after a couple of months...

Okay, sorry,

Fabe ;)

#80 ·
Jonesville, Michigan...Butthole of the universe!
No musical instrument stores in the whole county. I have to drive 40 minutes if I break a string. Real damn cool :roll:
I would be interesting in hanging out with other members that may live nearby. I've got nobody to teach me some new licks.

#84 ·
Johannesburg, South Africa. And you lot think it's difficult to find Jems in Europe!

Actually, looking at the prices paid against current exchange rates, I've done not too badly on my Jem and J-Custom. Dunno why. That said, chances are I won't find others without going outside the country, and shipping to the back of beyond is in no way cheap......

#91 ·
i'm not really new here anymore, but since i neglected to post on this thread when i signed up, here goes.

i'm from Glen Cove, NY which is on the north shore of Long Island. It's (kinda) famous for being the birthplace of the "R&B princess" Ashanti (we graduated high school together; ask me about her sideburns!) as well as Leah from MTV's Real World: Paris (ask me about how incredibly pretty and not a b!tch she is in real life!) and a host of other semi-famous types. Glen Cove is also home to Cove City Sound, a fairly well-known recording studio full of classic rock history and associations. several high-profile celebs have summer homes here, and many of my city's beautiful old mansions and estates have been used in classic movies.

i personally live in a yellow house and drive a 1991 Toyota Previa minivan that occasionally decides to have power steering.

#92 ·
Nagoya Japan home of Ibanez itself. Great city to live in but, ****e to visit, nothing special to do here at all for travelers.

I was born and raised in central California and I loved it and thought I would never leave until I met this beautiful Japanese girl in school. I'd follow her anywhere, but lukily enough it was only to Japan which is a great place to live, aside from the price of things.

#94 ·
i'm living in janet and jonny's house in runcorn! no seriously i am. i'm origionally from stoke on trent though! to be honest i'm not sure which is worst, although my girlfriend don't mind me winding my amp up to practice and i have a music room so, that said...... i think runcorn may be better! To describe runcorn, its a series of dual carrigeways with a really impressive bridge, a very small town where fools get drunk (me included) and lots of chemical works! Its er...... Lovely?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.