Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Okay... new members: Locations please!

88K views 249 replies 209 participants last post by  Yaroslav Fadeev 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Okay, I know I'm not a moderator, but I just noticed that a lot of new members aren't putting their location in their profile.;)

It would help a lot if you did this so we don't have to ask where you live first in order to answer your questions. Plus I think it's interesting where all those new jemsiters live.:)

If I'm out of line here Glen, tell me. I was just getting annoyed by that, sorry... If this topic is in the wrong area please move it, I just figured that a lot come here to the off-topic forum and might see this earlier than when they stumble into the Forum Anouncements forum after a couple of months...

Okay, sorry,

Fabe ;)

#137 · (Edited)
hey everyone my names vinni, I'm from pittsburgh PA, i love most music aside from rap and country. sorry country lovers i like to play it but i can't listen to it. (i do like a few songs but not many). I'm playing through a VOX VT50 wt/foot pedal so i really have no need for processors although, i might get either a vox tone lab le or a boss GT10 because i really want either a peavey 6505 or 3120 head or the VOX AC30CR 212. my guitars are my custom 2005' S470DXQM which is still under modification and might be up for sale soon. i'll keep you guys posted. (it will probably come with the full HSH evolution set of pups), 2009' LTD MH401, and my latest edition to the pack is my 2010' LTDEC1000T. I do have a 2010' RG1570prestige on lay-away but I'm a little unsure about it, i picked the liquid metal red color because it has the zps3 locking system on it where the other colors don't. it's been up at my local shop for a little too long to back out now and i can't beat the price i got. although if i can grab a 25th anniversary PRS custom on lay-away i would grab one before they disappear from the market. someday soon i will have my JEM/UV.

JAM ON EVERYONE!!!,

vinni

#141 ·
Hello! I'm from Belgium. My son and I are IBZ enthousiasts. I have a gorgeous RGT prestige (sorry, not a Jem), 2 gibsons (including one very rare M3), one line6, and I'm an amateur luthier. My sons owns a xyphos and a pretty RG. The jem he just bought happens to be counterfeit (I'll post in the dedicated section as soon as I have 10 posts, since i need to add a link).

#152 ·
Your website is not user friendly for newcomers. I've been looking for a place to type in my "new member" intro for the last 45 minutes. Just fumbled on this "reply thread". " If it ain't easy, why mess with it?'" is what I think is happening with a lot of folks. Make it more intuitive and easier to find where to put comments and I be you get more. Hope this makes it to the person who needs to hear it. Thanks, Armadilloz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.