Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

presidential chaos

2K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  losgatosrg350dx 
#1 ·
i really dont like obama, just becasue he has too much to hide, and all his lobbying is done by some crazy ass organizations. his church wich went on tv and said how the white man has been doing this and that for too long, and thankfully obama will take over and give the colored man a upper hand...(not that im racist or anything) just anyways, he attents a WHITE HATING black church, and its publi now...he visited muslim cultures and was part of a religion years ago connected to a organization wich promotes terrorism on the us, he was part of that and gave money to it. he has some offfy places he had visited, that the voters did not know untill they found out when they checked his pasport locations at the states office...i mean who is this guy

and i mean what does he care if hes going for prez....i think every single president should have all thier info released to public....all the phone record..not the numbers but whom.....all travel info, all medical history, all criminal, everything should be exposed from every candidate...i want to know everything about these people who are running to be our contrys general...ya know

who cares what anyone finds on you, if you clean ur clean right....???why do all thes candidates want something to hide

i dont like obama, i cannot beleive this guy with all his issues in the past has got as far as he did

and dont get me started on hilary, shes just powertrippin cuz bill wouldnt listen to her idea when he was prez, now she wants to mess everything up

man, this thime, i DONT want to vote......eh anyone else feel this way??

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.