<back   Jemsite > Off-topic & Polls > Off-topic / Miscellaneous

Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 12-15-2012, 06:11 PM
mike570  is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The FTL, Florida
Posts: 3,023  -  iTrader: (0)
Reviews: 21

Re: So....now I'm a bouncer.


Yeah, don't drink on the job like that. Just my $0.02.
quote
  #77  
Old 12-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Bryancap77  is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 2,334  -  iTrader: (11)
Reviews: 11

Re: So....now I'm a bouncer.


I won't be, no lawsuits needed here
quote
  #78  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:03 PM
maqify  is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,278  -  iTrader: (1)
Reviews: 2

Re: So....now I'm a bouncer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
Awh rich.....don't be mean I hardly ever drink, it's bad for you! I dont have a high tolerance, i guess i am an extreme lightweight. And I was worse when I got home...but I drank more after we closed, 130-3. So that was after the bar was closed...and my friend Rachel drove me home
Well i got you on tape Bryan...look for yourself, you were pritty drunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qfj3VTyE1M
quote
  #79  
Old 12-17-2012, 01:17 AM
Bryancap77  is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 2,334  -  iTrader: (11)
Reviews: 11

Re: So....now I'm a bouncer.


Awh I was really hoping nobody recorded that....thanks a lot now I'll prolly get fired haha
quote
  #80  
Old 12-17-2012, 11:07 AM
maqify  is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,278  -  iTrader: (1)
Reviews: 2

Re: So....now I'm a bouncer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
Awh I was really hoping nobody recorded that....thanks a lot now I'll prolly get fired haha

Sorry...hihi
quote
  #81  
Old 12-17-2012, 11:34 AM
AlaskaBat  is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,287  -  iTrader: (18)
Reviews: 98

Re: So....now I'm a bouncer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
I won't be, no lawsuits needed here
Thanks, B--need you around!
And, once we get settled--we've got an appointment.....

Save the booze for my place!
Just make sure to sneak out some old scotch....lol.
quote
  #82  
Old 12-21-2012, 02:21 AM
Bryancap77  is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 2,334  -  iTrader: (11)
Reviews: 11

Re: So....now I'm a bouncer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
Thanks, B--need you around!
And, once we get settled--we've got an appointment.....

Save the booze for my place!
Just make sure to sneak out some old scotch....lol.

Haha, sounds great buddy!!!

Just got home from the bar. Slow night actually, and the world hasn't ended so I'm happy. Disappointed there wasn't some crazy awakening and I'm not super smart, but, oh well!
quote
  #83  
Old 02-03-2013, 06:50 PM
maqify  is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,278  -  iTrader: (1)
Reviews: 2

Re: So....now I'm a bouncer.


Anything fun/exiting/scary happened at work lately?
quote
  #84  
Old 02-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Bryancap77  is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 2,334  -  iTrader: (11)
Reviews: 11

Re: So....now I'm a bouncer.


Yeah, we've had a younger crowd lately due to the bands we've been having in. Alot of dudes getting too drunk to "spice up their game" then failing with the ladies. Then getting mad, and actin a fool. Mainly, it's been dudes getting sloppy drunk so I kick em out, but I did have one guy take a swing at me. It was really funny, because right before he did, everyone knew it was coming. Then as he pulled back (almost on slow motion style) I just wrapped him up and brought him outside haha

We also had 2 hyuuuuuge guys get into it outside and almost get run over in the middle of the street.

And also...the dancers up there (they dance in their lingere on the bar) are very....nice to me....haha needless to say, I'm having a great time so far.
quote
  #85  
Old 02-04-2013, 10:52 AM
maqify  is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,278  -  iTrader: (1)
Reviews: 2

Re: So....now I'm a bouncer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
Yeah, we've had a younger crowd lately due to the bands we've been having in. Alot of dudes getting too drunk to "spice up their game" then failing with the ladies. Then getting mad, and actin a fool. Mainly, it's been dudes getting sloppy drunk so I kick em out, but I did have one guy take a swing at me. It was really funny, because right before he did, everyone knew it was coming. Then as he pulled back (almost on slow motion style) I just wrapped him up and brought him outside haha

We also had 2 hyuuuuuge guys get into it outside and almost get run over in the middle of the street.

And also...the dancers up there (they dance in their lingere on the bar) are very....nice to me....haha needless to say, I'm having a great time so far.


Hahah that's funny. Well fighting and being drunk is usually a bad idea. Best part must be the girls in lingere...i think i would like that place.
You have to let me in for free if i visit...right?
quote
  #86  
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 AM
Bryancap77  is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 2,334  -  iTrader: (11)
Reviews: 11

Re: So....now I'm a bouncer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by maqify View Post
Hahah that's funny. Well fighting and being drunk is usually a bad idea. Best part must be the girls in lingere...i think i would like that place.
You have to let me in for free if i visit...right?
For sure man, and you can stay after we close too, that's when some real fun happens sometimes haha
quote
  #87  
Old 02-05-2013, 11:15 AM
maqify  is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,278  -  iTrader: (1)
Reviews: 2

Re: So....now I'm a bouncer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
For sure man, and you can stay after we close too, that's when some real fun happens sometimes haha

Ok i can imagine that.
quote
Reply

Tags
bar, bouncing, club, security

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Show/Hide Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Sitemap:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) jemsite.com
Powered by