Ibanez JEM Forum banner

What do you drive?

8K views 76 replies 49 participants last post by  red5 
#1 · (Edited)
Always wondered what people on this forum drive. I figure most shredders would have a flashy fast car, well because it would match their show off playing style :)

I drive a 2003 dodge neon srt4

bone stock the car dynoed 213whp/233wtq and ran a 1/4 mile of 14.2@99.6 (meh, first time at the track with a manual, fwd car).

Car now has quite a bit of work done to it:
Mopar stage 1, Mopar short throw shifter, Greddy E-Manage fuel management system, Greddy profect B spec II Electronic boost controller, Exhaust Depot large Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC), Exhaust depot 3 inch downpipe no cat w/ electric cutout on dump tube, IPP CAI, Rex MotorMounts, Plugs and wires, AGP WGA, Blitz Turbo Timer, Exhaust Depot hard pipes with Greddy Type S blow off valve....I'm sure there is more, but I really cant recall.

Newest tuned dyno numbers are 280whp/304wtq in the florida heat of 96* on 93 octance pump gas.Don't let the numbers fool you, the car is pretty light (28XXlbs) and since it is tuned it moves really nice. No new track times as of yet.

So what do you cart around in?

See less See more
#7 ·
I drive a 2003 Ford Mustang CV V6, white with tan top and gold striping.
I bought GT 17 " wheels off a guy at my work who has a GT and wanted to go bigger with his wheels. They make the car look way better. :mrgreen:

I know.......It's a Ford but I love it. :lol:

#8 ·
I drive a 1994 mitsubishi mighty max POS....its just a cheap truck. I payed 600 for it then droped a newer motor in it and it runs great and gets good gas milage. I sometimes ride a honda vfr motorcycle, a honda 600 supermoto bike and my bro's car. A 1989 chrysler conquest tsi. Its pretty sweet it has tockio performance shocks, and TEP 1" lower springs. Going to put a garret t3/t4 on it soon.

#12 ·
Citroën C5 2.2HDi16v Exclusive "Grey Aluminium"

16" Alloys 215/55R16, with tyre pressure warning system,
"Hydractive 3+" hydropneumatic suspension
(computer controlled oil-nitrogen struts,
with adaptive damping and spring rate,
alloy control arms, automatic self levelling,
electronic sports setting and height control)
automatic Xenon headlights,
ESP/ASR (stability control and traction control)
nine airbags (...), rear park-distance control,
automatic wipers front& rear, dual zone automatic airconditioning,
Clarion CD, full velours upholstery.

Engine: 2.2L four in line, 16 valve DOHC,
common-rail Diesel, variable geometry turbo-compresor,
catalytic converter with post regenerative cycle and particle filter,
two counter-rotating balancing shafts, double fly-wheel.
hydraulic clutch, 5-speed manual.

#20 ·
Well I'm 17 but have never been fond of cars. I don't plan to buy a car when I am of age. I won't ask that from my family. When I'm a guy of 30 or so winters I will get a mercedes though.

And I'm not very knowledgeable about cars either. I have senn a red mercedes that was CLS or CLK 500 and I fell in love with the design. I always thought of mercedes like cubes... They are so edgy...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.