Ibanez JEM Forum banner

What's on your door??

6K views 44 replies 18 participants last post by  Ad_Astra 
#1 ·
:) I was a tad bit bored and felt like starting a new thread. So it was either Edge vs. Edge Pro or this:lol:

Actually now that I think about it, this could be rather interesting. They say what is on your bedroom door depects you as a person! (well...that's what they say:lol:) And please don't ask me who "they" are:razz:

Here the outside of my bedroom door.

I would show the inside, but I'd be banned:lol:

So....what's on your door?? (besides paint or clear coat??)

See less See more
#10 ·
8O OMG - you guys are so boring and OLD:lol:

Ladybug: Perhaps best known as an emblem of luck, and also the spring season (new growth and prosperity) The Ladybug is a voracious hunter!!! Also a love symbol too.

A door sized poster of Iron Maiden's Eddie looking like he's smashing throught the woodwork and reaching into the room. Paint on the other side.

IIRC I bought that poster and a L.P of Somewhere In Time the day it came out. Ahhh, those were the days. :)

Rock on!
WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Finally!!!!

(I've got the same poster in my jam room)

Here's lookin at you kid:)

Great minds think alike;)

Sheesh..........are myself and H.M. the only non-boring young folk left around these parts??? :rolleyes:

#6 ·
All this means is that we are either

A) Too classy to decorate our doors
B) Too lazy to decorate our doors
C) Too boring to decorate our doors
D) Too married to be allowed to do something as foolish as decorating our doors, because it's a home for our family and not some hellish rock room we lived in when we were 20

D for me, but I'll only admit to A :D

#8 ·
DT.... gotta go with the big "D" too! ;) Just got the son off to college a year or so ago! His room was the only one decorated like "animal house"..... just like you'd expect, right?! Ahhh.... youth! I gotta say though there's only some things about it I miss.... and hanging posters and street signs ain't at the top of the list either! :lol:

#11 ·
I guess I'm boring as well. Nothing hanging on any of my doors other than a pair of jeans drying after going thru the wash.

Back in the day (high school) I had posters everywhere (ceiling, door, ect) and I've actually tried to keep as many as possible in a nice footlocker with my old albums kinda like a time capsule that I'll open up one day with my son. ;)

Jim, there are a few Iron Maiden posters and albums in that footlocker as well as at least one picture disc (Piece of Mind IIRC). :mrgreen:

~Bones

#15 ·
Nope. New trem from Vai is expected shortly, clever guy :) :lol:

Maybe they will call the new Vai trem the Edge "V" :lol: ;)

I wonder if I can hang one on my door? :razz:

#18 ·
I wonder which trem would work better as a door knocker? Maybe the Edge Pro but a small amount of routing might be needed for proper fit:) :lol:

#20 ·

DT..... come on now, Something like that poster hanging on the bedroom door won't put her in the mood? :lol:

I guess I'll just have to accept that I'm OLD then since some members (cough... JJEMMER) must think hanging posters will keep them feeling cool or hanging on to their youth.... :lol:

Can we get back to the Edge vs Edge Pro now..... :lol:

(Just givin ya grief Jim! AKA JJEMMER "the youthful one")

#25 ·
It makes me think of an old lady with a b00b job, like hanging a chandalier (sp?) in a hanted house (to borrow a phrase I've heard before). :lol:

#42 ·
I think I'm gonna post a picture of Jim on the outside of my door

That should scare away any potential thugs!
Lol......that flower guitar would only scare away Allergic folk! This one may prove to be more effective:lol:

Man you must be bored to be talkin about how you decorate your door, and that it actually means something about your personality.
I believe I mentioned bored in my Original Post:mrgreen: I cannot believe how many folks have more constructive responsible things to do than decorate their doors:lol: And ANYTHING that you put on your walls anywhere in your house is an expression of your personality. If you hang up nothing at all, what does that tell you??? :rolleyes: I guess I should have titled this thread "how do you decorate your walls" But I haven't got enough film:lol:

(sorry Jim.....but that's our 'Cid at his brutal best
Actually, it's just his way of admitting his undenying passion :razz:

Oh well.....I guess it's back to the Edge vs Edge Pro.........

#39 ·
Man you must be bored to be talkin about how you decorate your door, and that it actually means something about your personality. Dude your wasting precious time decorating your door, instead of playing guitar... and im wasting time reading this thread. boy jemsite can really suck the life out of you. In a good way !!

nice ladybug though ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.