Ibanez JEM Forum banner

YOU'LL LAUGH!!

Tags
funny
16K views 54 replies 37 participants last post by  Ze_F 
#1 ·
It's time to start a new thread where everybody can post funny stuff!!

This one should kick it off. It's even funnier the second time.

#5 · (Edited)
Wow!

I wanna do it again!

That was too precious and it went viral. Unfortunately, it was allegedly a fake.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ons-test-drive-viral-video-for-pepsi-is-fake/

I'm still OK with it since I watch the Bachelor and Bachelorette (religiously) and one of the "evil" women in one season was concurrently cast in a major motion picture which debuted right after the final episode. Hmm, pretty good timing. ;) Anyway, I still love it as if it were totally real. In law school we used to critique People's Court, which I also love, and it turns out, yes, that is fake too (other than first season which is totally real but almost got booted from lineup) and in one episode, two of the actors (non-actors according to TV show) were fellow students! They played a mother and daughter fighting over some common issue with cars and such. Oh well. So at this point I am skeptical when evil judge Nicki Minaj has one of her so-called "fits" during American Idol. But I keep coming back.

#7 ·
That was too precious and it went viral. Unfortunately, it was allegedly a fake.

No buzz kills please. I don't care if they're real as long as they're funny ;)

[I looked at that can mount as was suspicious but I laughed too hard to care. Supposedly there's a small pop up "closed course, professional driver" somewhere in it also.]

How the hell did you run across this?
If you want the truth it originally came thru a friend from his 73 year old father.

Go figure.

Next? I always need a good laugh ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.