Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Another 10th

3K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  CSwick_2 
#1 ·
I already have #129 but this price seemed too good to pass up...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160713058088
They're still worth this much aren't they... especially in this condition? No Jemsiters on eBay in the last 3 hours? :razz: :razz: :razz:

#7 ·
Well considering the other feedback was for a nice guitar, it seemed more likely that he signed up to sell a couple nice guitars, which I've seen a lot of people do. I've bought from 0 feedback sellers many times. Also, unlike some people I trust the buyer protection, got $1600 from eBay that a guy couldn't afford to refund after I returned the guitar.

Also I have a tracking number and it's due to arrive Friday, so I'm thinking I avoided a scam ;)

I do appreciate your concern though because when I was new to buying guitars online I wouldn't have noticed the 0 feedback or even considered it could be a scam

#9 ·
Lol ... wow guys I'm not retarded. It's definitely signature required. Are there really sellers out there that would be stupid enough to cheap out on a signature for a $3500 guitar? Also I don't have a porch to leave it on... Although once again I appreciate your concern :)

#20 ·
Only flaws that I can see are:
-The tiny scrape on the back
-Dirty fretboard
-Replaced tuners (I think... different tuners on the other one)
-Black spot in the "I" on the headstock
-Extremely minor swirl marks

You can see in the photos how much darker the engraving is, how clean the pickups are, etc, it's just gorgeous!

:)

Oh and since I've had several people ask about using my pics, feel free to use them for whatever, just give me credit if you post them elsewhere.

#26 ·
I'm not sure.. it's kind of confusing actually because the engraved lines around that spot are faded like it got rubbed too hard, but the black spot looks more like a chip, but I would think if you chipped it it would be silver underneath, not black...

Happy NGD, they look fantastic and I'm quite enviouos of you having two of them. Maybe I'll pick up another ;)
You can never have too many 10ths :D

Many congrats on those two! Thanks for the close up pics also, I'm genuinely surprised by the quality and detail. Never had the opportunity to see one in person yet alone play one.

FTLOG clean that board' though ;-)
Glad you enjoyed the pics... I'll get on that fretboard right away :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.