Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Brainstorm JEM ideas

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  Ekim 
#1 ·
The BSB got me thinking today. I want to hear about totally NEW, never seen before JEM ideas, bodies, inlays, paint jobs, stains, woods, whatever you can think of that is totally NEW!

#14 ·
Hey, can anyone please help me by telling me how to post pics?? Iv taken loads of my guitars, inc Jems to show you wonderful people, now they're on my PC, i dunno how to upload them. Iv tried to 'add attatchment' but it deosn't work....
Please Help
Peace
And Love And Good Happiness Stuff :)

#16 ·
Honestly, I have always wondered about having a robot system with a floyd. I think gibson took the easy way... who has problems tuning on a LP anyway!?! I'm sure if you were good at locking/unlocking the nut it would work, but you would have to be good, or you would make it out a little bit... but that's a problem even if you tune it the "old fashioned" way. Honestly, I don't see how it can't be done. IIRC you need a piezo system. A double-edge or ghost system would take care of that.

TL;DR, Robo-JEM is not impossible, and not necessarily impractical. hardly more impractical than the LP-robot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.