Ibanez JEM Forum banner

check out this vine inlay (chibanez)

8K views 42 replies 35 participants last post by  Demogorgos 
#1 · (Edited)

WOW ;)

I love the watermark!

See less See more
#11 ·
Yeah, these chinese folks are getting better, they always do, it's the same like the dvd players they are making, at first it was lousy and as time goes by, I didn't even use my sony dvd players nowadays, why? cos these chinese products are hardy(I take em everywhere when I'm on holiday) ,they can even play scratches dvd smoothly, I'm not supporting these fake jems but really Ibanez should really do something, but whatever, I wouldn't buy a fake jem copy anymore :)

#16 ·
That guitar is f*cking hideous! Heck, I never liked the original 7VWH (looks like a Chav's JEM, just needs a Burberry pickguard), but this one is completely disgusting. URRRRGGGHHHH!!! Gold hardware... URRRGGGHHHH!!! Cheap looking.

My Chibanez kicks it's ass. :)

#20 ·
It's the first DY finish I've seen on a Chibanez. Although the DY in this case probably stands for Dirty Yellow.

Sad indeed. I tried to report the site to Ibanez but actually they make it quite hard to contact them if you're a UK person. They should have an address you can email for stuff like this.

#34 ·
LOL Dee... that's the most confused guitar ever.
I've seen another 7VWH copy that someone tried to sell in the classifieds last time but he got flames for it. It was made by a korean luthier and by looking at the pics, it sure looks like a very playable and well made guitar, except that it said Ibanez on the headstock. Some points were not completely replicated (including the trem and locking nut), as people familiar with Ibanez guitars would be able to identify. But these copies are getting amazingly well made. it's becoming a real trend of what has been happening to the other two big guitar manufacturers, which is now happening to Ibanez.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.