Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Did anybody else get a few last wishes from Ranrick?

Tags
ranrick
5K views 52 replies 21 participants last post by  Jem4life 
#1 ·
I see our not so gracious new member Ranrick has already gotten himself banned. Did anybody else get some "sweet little love poems" in French in the PMs? It would have been really nice of him to at least use English so I can understand the full meaning of these little love sonnets.

Ranrick said:
pour toi me belle conne

Bon là tu vas m'écouter, rentre toi un soukini dans le cul chi le et mange le et apres coupe toi les couilles

Tu devrais voir ta merde

Bon là tu vas m'écouter, rentre toi un soukini dans le cul chi le et mange le et apres coupe toi les couilles

Turkey *******

#6 · (Edited)
Zucchini.

The guy can't spell.

Edit :

I got my own little bundle of joy !

Ranrick said:
Edit 2 :

Translation (I'll try to respect the absence of style and grammar)

Ok now you listen to me, put a soukini (lol) up your arse, sht it ou and eat it up and then cut your balls off.

I'm in awe.

#9 ·
Oh yup... I just logged on and saw these beauties.

"Hey petite couille rentre toi un balon dans le cul et amuse toi pétasse"

"Tu devrais te faire dire p;us souvent que tu es un d-b rempli de marde"

"Hey psycho do you enjoy you new guitar? Bon là tu vas m'écouter, rentre toi un soukini dans le cul chi le et mange le et apres coupe toi les couilles"

lol! What a weirdo.

#12 ·
:: signs in ::

ohh here we go, i got a gift too...

which google translates to.....

Good there you are going to listen to me, take a sukini in the a** and eat it and after you cut the balls
.....well jeeze

EDIT: ohh it seems i'm late to the party lol

This post has been deleted
#22 ·
10K... sure, that's believable, not.

I'd gladly sell my LNG #380, that is in better condition than his #6 for 10K if there were really such a desperate buyer.

That would pay for another original LNG, the 30th anniversary LNG I have on order, and the 1998 AS200 I've been googly-eyed over.

#28 ·
10K... sure, that's believable, not.

I'd gladly sell my LNG #380, that is in better condition than his #6 for 10K if there were really such a desperate buyer.

That would pay for another original LNG, the 30th anniversary LNG I have on order, and the 1998 AS200 I've been googly-eyed over.
This isn't 100% done but you can review a detailed hands-on for the AS200 twin the fully-hollow body ASF180 here: http://wp.me/p7IXIQ-Ql

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.