Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Family shot!

3K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Verus 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi to everyone, it's been a while since I've posted here the last time...
This year my Jem celebrates her 20th anniversary so I decided to give her a neck beauty treatment:
new frets, the fretboard has been cleaned and refinished, the back of the neck lightly sanded and finished with wax
Back home I decided to take a pic of the entire family and share it with you, enjoy!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
It's a J Custom, one of the first to be equipped with the double edge, so that you can have two outputs, one for the magnetic pickups and one for the piezo saddles of the bridge. The two jacks allow you to route them to two different amps in order to have a better acoustic sound

#9 ·
It's a JC-S PB 2 TR and sadly only a couple dozen (if I'm not wrong) were made...I had the luck to find her in a store where they didn't know what they had, and quite stole this one for a ridicolous price, very very versatile guitar!

That black universe always looked so elegant to me, yeah I love swirls but that one is like going to a party with the most elegant suit ever ;)
Feels like this everytime I gig with her, and if I want to get outrageous, then there's always the dy ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.