Ibanez JEM Forum banner

If you could only have one?

4K views 41 replies 35 participants last post by  slackta7vwh 
#1 ·
This is a two part question but if you could only have one JEM but you could have any one you wanted which would it be and why?

And if you could only have one more guitar other than the one from the first question which would it be (this question includes any guitar from any manufacturer)?

#3 ·
1) Jem77FP - cuz I consider it to be the original and most lovely Jem :) but no pink covers - I would change the bobbins and knobs to green...
2) Probably a J-Custom or maybe a Suhr cuz I've heard so many good things about those guitars and they are beautiful...that Guitar Logistics S9 guitar I saw this week is super hot too...

#6 ·
This is a two part question but if you could only have one JEM but you could have any one you wanted which would it be and why?
I would ask the team that builds JEMs to make me a custom one to my specifications!

And if you could only have one more guitar other than the one from the first question which would it be (this question includes any guitar from any manufacturer)?
I'm sure the first one would turn out so cool I would ask for a second, but different prototype!

#8 ·
777sk

there aren't really any guitars that i would consider to be versatile enough to be the only one I would want, and since I build my own that would change depending on what I am thinking about building. Off the shelf probably a palm bay or some sort of Tom Anderson

#14 ·
I couldn't decide between my first GMC and my JEM10, the JEM10 is more modern and perhaps the better guitar, but there's something very cool about my first GMC.

Another guitar from a different manufacturer would be probably a Jaden Rose custom, or a Crook Tele

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.