Ibanez JEM Forum banner
18K views 62 replies 32 participants last post by  moochie777 
#1 ·
Hey Everybody,

I'm a guitar head and a graphic illustrator. I've created some Jem graphics using CorelDRAW 10 and I was wanting to share them with you all. If Jemsite thinks they're good enough I'd be happy to let them link to them on my Jem page on Kenny's Krib.

These were all drawn, they are not pictures. The swirl paint job on the DNA was from a scan I made of one of my swirl shirts.

Jem 7BSB

Jem 2K DNA

Jem 7 DBK

Please send feedback on these. If you're planning a custom Jem I'd gladly throw one together with your colors to make a preview of what it will look like.

More images are located on My Site.

See less See more
#8 ·
Jem Drawings - Custom Guitar Previews

Hello Again,

Here's an example of a Jem I call

Red Devil

Enjoy (or hate)!

:biggrin:

---- ADDED To MESSAGE ----

Here are two more creations.

Violet Vine

White Floral Pattern

Enjoy!

Jonathan Shroyer

(Edited by BloodySwirl at 7:29 pm on Mar. 23, 2001)

#16 ·

Well, I sat down and drew the vine, took me a while but it's pretty acurate. Here are some more stock models.

GMC

VDY

VWH

BK

Now I have to draw those pyramids & I can make the PMC that we all love sooooo much :biggrin:

Later,

Jonathan Shroyer

#19 ·

The drawings are really in one word. AWESOME!
wonderful idea...actually on the old forum some guy came up with an idea for a program to switch different colours, options or whatever on jems...wonder what happened to that idea. But I love the drawings....really really nice. You should be working for ibanez! :)

Chris

#22 ·

The guitars look great. I also do a lot of guitars ideas but I have to use actual pictures (no artistic abilities) in PhotoShop. I also have Corel.
If you don't mind sharing, can you please send me a base "templet" of a jem? "acummings@charbroil.com"

#23 ·

Hooly Bleep.

Those custom jems you have there are so freakin nice. Either one of the Red devil, Purple or White would rule as the next jem. Who knows, if Vai or someone over at ibanez saw this we might be back into some sweet eye grabbing jems.

Nice Bloody Swirl!

:cool:

#26 ·

dude, it took me some time to see your drawings and I'm floored !!!! :cool:

The Red Devil is beyond cool, the Purple one rockz and the white fp is cool, but I'd rather have a transparent pickguard instead of the purple-ish one.

but overall, keep those babies coming !!!!!!

congratulations

gilberto

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.