Ibanez JEM Forum banner

My new Ibanez 77BFP

6K views 50 replies 15 participants last post by  mrRgx 
#1 ·
Musical instrument Guitar Guitar accessory String instrument String instrument accessory

This is my new baby! I got a real fair price on it, and i will cherish it for the rest of my life.

i would show the rest of the guitars, but i cant get around the attachment limitations. help?

See less See more
#43 · (Edited)
Helltone...same guitar dude. Did I buy it from you or your friend? I had a lot of work and money into it after I picked it up from you. A lot of the scratches came out and the board cleaned up really nicely. I replaced the black Evos and knobs you had on there too obviously.

Wtf happened to the body on either side of the trem? It was nasty when I got it but had it smoothed out some.

#44 ·
I bought that guitar from the original owner, He did all the abuse.

He told me he had a jem77bfp for sell for cheap so I jumped on it. When he brought it to me it was in a duffle bag (body bag) completely disassembled.

I reassembled it as a player, with what I paid/invested in it that was good enough for me.I knew if I sold it someone would give it the attention it deserved.

It is really cool to see it now since it was brought back from the dead.

You did a great job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.