Ibanez JEM Forum banner

My new Ibanez 77BFP

6K views 50 replies 15 participants last post by  mrRgx 
#1 ·
Musical instrument Guitar Guitar accessory String instrument String instrument accessory

This is my new baby! I got a real fair price on it, and i will cherish it for the rest of my life.

i would show the rest of the guitars, but i cant get around the attachment limitations. help?

See less See more
#21 ·
Played a gig with the 77BFP friday night, then i played a gig saturday night with it. Totally in LOVE !!!

i pulled out my legacy 1 half stack for the gigs. Usually i play my bandit 112 transtube so it made it sooo special for me to have the tubes and great guitars. i had my 7vwh and my 77BFP. I played the 77BFP more...i wonder why? lmao!

The 77BFP has a very large tone. lots of sustain and played like melted butter on toast. couldnt play a bad note all night. its like we were made for each other! My 7vwh compared to it made it obvious that its a great combo of guitars for my versatility of music.

and i will tell you this, it is a HUGE attention getter! the maple fretboard with the blue peddles made about 30 people come and ask me about it. i was so busy answering questions about it, i didnt have time to smoke or get a drink most the time. Compared to my 7vwh, people still ask me about it, cause it seems like im the only one in flint, MI that has one, i only get about 2 or 3 people asking me about it a night.

Thank you very much everyone for checking it out. especially Jim, for putting out the better pics for us all to see. its snowing here so i havent got good outdoor pics yet.

i would have to say i have been touring state wide for 12 years, had my 7vwh since 2005 and always brought another guitar as back up. Whether its my fender USA Standard Strat, or my JS100, or my Gibson Les Paul Studio, those always stayed on the stand until i broke a string in the middle of a set. (then between sets i would always fix my 7vwh to play the next set lol) But having the 77BFP allows me to switch up comfortably and not loose the tremolo or the playablility or Vai sound.

all in all, im double JEM for LIFE!

Jay

p.s. someday triple?

#29 ·
Haha, yea. I mailed immediately, didn't hear back for days and assumed someone else got it. Then she called and said, "I can meet you any time this week." To which I responded, "I can meet you right now." and promptly headed for an ATM.

It was some kinda deal where the guy got jacked by a divorce. I asked her if she had the case for it, she answered "He always kept it in a glass case."

Geeeze.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.