Show us you JEM BSB

Tags
jem bsb
4K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Zoot 
#1 ·
Let us see pics of your JEM BSB.
I want to see the back of the neck too.

#15 ·
Theres no special paint on these guitars, infact theres no paint at all. The body is burnt with a blow torch to darken the wood then a coat of blue wood dye is applyed then a coat of clear wood oil to seal the wood. Its a really simple finish to achieve.

Theres even a thread about how I refinished mine a few years back...... I'm saying a few years back, I bet its over five years back! Lol

#16 ·
Theres no special paint on these guitars, infact theres no paint at all. The body is burnt with a blow torch to darken the wood then a coat of blue wood dye is applyed then a coat of clear wood oil to seal the wood. Its a really simple finish to achieve.

Theres even a thread about how I refinished mine a few years back...... I'm saying a few years back, I bet its over five years back! Lol
Very cool, thanks for clarification! :)

#17 ·
Hey, can anyone please help me by telling me how to post pics?? Iv taken loads of my guitars, inc Jems to show you wonderful people, now they're on my PC, i dunno how to upload them. Iv tried to 'add attatchment' but it deosn't work....
Please Help
Peace
And Love And Good Happiness Stuff :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.