Io !
Venus !
Earth !
Rhea !
Saturn !
Europa !

A dream comes true !

My bid was 1777 ! 220431646557 ;)

whooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!

#4 ·
Au cas où :

"vendo Ibanez universe anno 1990 in condizioni eccellenti.chitarra prodotta in soli 872 esemplari quindi una delle ibanez più rare da trovare soprattutto in queste condizioni.presenta solo dei piccoli segni nella parte laterale del body ,come si vede dalle foto,mentre parte elettrica e meccanica (floyd rose ,chiavette etc )sono in condizioni impeccabili.includo custodia rigida rettangolare non originale. "

Je vends une Ibanez Universe de 1990 en parfait état. Guitare produite à seulement 872 exemplaires ce qui en fait l'une des Ibanez les plus rares surtout dans cet état de conservation. Elle ne présente que de petites marques sur le bord du corps, comme cela se voit sur la photo, mais les parties électroniques et mécaniques (floyd, chevalet etc) sont dans un état impeccable. Inclus un étui rigide rectangulaire non original.

Bon c'est de l'approximatif (je n'ai pas fait d'Italien, juste du latin et de l'espagnol) mais c'est assez facile à comprendre ;)

#15 ·

Here we are ! delivered this morning !

First, when I saw her, I was a little disappointed, due to numerous (12)
little cracks, badly masked, on the edges (bottom and low side) and - grrrrr- on the very
top of the head !

Then, when I took it, I was surprised by the light weight !
I use to play mahogany guitars, that explains that.

I had to wait a few hours, back home, plug it in my GT8 + little Marshall, and...
WOW ! She's very comfy to play and sounds great ! my actual preference is PU bridge with
the middle one : a very rich clean and percussive sound (another surprise)

( I've heard that the UV is the only 7 that have HSH config - true ?? )

The neck is in perfect condition

So, now I can forget the cracks and the bad package,that scared me a few minutes, the seller made. I'm very happy and proud to own a UV PWH ! Champagne !

Ladies and Gentlemen, that was my first impression ! thanks for reading

#24 ·
I've broken the High-E string 2 weeks ago, and I've just re-stringed the whole thing,

nothing remaquable, but ..... after a few seconds playing with it :

I want you to know :

THE UNIVERSE IS THE MOST PLAYABLE/COMFORTABLE 7GUITAR IN THE KNOWN WORLD !!!

#25 ·
hello

on the pictures you can see there were a lot of lacq dings/dongs around the body so you should have known that when you placed a bid.so no reasons to be shocked or dissapointed.it was cheap too!but have fun with it!i have a pwh too and its very very cool! great playing and superb sounding.i have a black/green one too and they play the same but the pwh is the opposite when we speak about the looks.like a angel and the devil!have fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.