Ibanez JEM Forum banner

wanting to install a sustainer in my jem 7v

Tags
jem7v
6K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Zoot 
#1 ·
ive got a couple of jems and im wanting to install a sustainer in my 7v. what is everyones opinion on fernandes? or what would be the best one?

#8 ·
I have a sustainiac stealth plus in my RG and I've been really happy with it. I picked that one because it also functions as a neck humbucker. It's not the best sounding neck humbucker I've ever heard or anything but it isn't half bad. I believe the required route is smaller for a sustainiac too.

#9 ·
Be careful with sustainiac.......It's been one year and my sustainer in my 7420 STILL isn't up and running. This is even after my tech sent it back to them, body included. Between my tech I sent it off to and sustainiac, I don't know which one has been worse? I do reserve all my negativity towards sustainiac and their people until I get the guitar back in my hands. That's when I'll promptly yank all the electronics out of it, box it up, and send it back to them. I went out and did the easy and best thing......Went and bought a PC-1 like pictured above.

Sorry for the rant....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.