Any other American Master owners still here? - Page 3 - Jemsite
<back   Jemsite > Guitars and Gear > J-Custom, USA Custom & Prestige Ibanez Guitars
J-Custom, USA Custom & Prestige Ibanez Guitars Discussion about USA Custom, USRG, American Masters, Prestige and J-Custom Ibanez 6-string Guitars.
 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 03-17-2017, 12:10 PM
mjstack  is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 73  -  iTrader: (0)

Re: Any other American Master owners still here?


Here's my MA2, which sits in my JEM7VWH case never being used. The strings are probably more than twenty years old, lol. At one point, I must have gone overboard with the scotch-bright pad on the back, as you can see. Haha. Guess I should have just stayed on the neck with that.





quote
  #32  
Old 03-17-2017, 12:49 PM
DaylightDies  is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 646  -  iTrader: (26)

Re: Any other American Master owners still here?


Quote:
Originally Posted by mjstack View Post
Here's my MA2, which sits in my JEM7VWH case never being used. The strings are probably more than twenty years old, lol. At one point, I must have gone overboard with the scotch-bright pad on the back, as you can see. Haha. Guess I should have just stayed on the neck with that.





Nice!
quote
  #33  
Old 03-17-2017, 01:02 PM
DaylightDies  is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 646  -  iTrader: (26)

Re: Any other American Master owners still here?


Since we've got some images going in the thread, may as well show my baby off. She actually has a set of Suhr Aldrich pickups installed now, but out of the hundred or so Ibanez I've owned over the years, including Jems, J-Customs, Prestige, and golden era 700 series, this one is hands down the best playing and sounding of any I've ever played. It'll go to the grave with me.

I love the inlays on these so much I've had them duplicated for a couple of custom builds I have in the works. Classiest inlays ever IMO.







quote
 
  #34  
Old 03-17-2017, 02:00 PM
mjstack  is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 73  -  iTrader: (0)

Re: Any other American Master owners still here?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DaylightDies View Post
Since we've got some images going in the thread, may as well show my baby off. She actually has a set of Suhr Aldrich pickups installed now, but out of the hundred or so Ibanez I've owned over the years, including Jems, J-Customs, Prestige, and golden era 700 series, this one is hands down the best playing and sounding of any I've ever played. It'll go to the grave with me.

I love the inlays on these so much I've had them duplicated for a couple of custom builds I have in the works. Classiest inlays ever IMO.
Nice guitar for sure. The best thing about the American Master guitars is how easy it is to use the higher frets. Other than that, I actually prefer the JEM7V.
quote
  #35  
Old 03-17-2017, 09:39 PM
(a)
metalhead52  is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Omaha,NE
Posts: 726  -  iTrader: (19)
Reviews: 1

Re: Any other American Master owners still here?


Agreed on the inlays. Unusual for an Ibanez but love them as well. Have the same ones on my UCEW.

quote
  #36  
Old 03-17-2017, 11:10 PM
DaylightDies  is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 646  -  iTrader: (26)

Re: Any other American Master owners still here?


Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhead52 View Post
Agreed on the inlays. Unusual for an Ibanez but love them as well. Have the same ones on my UCEW.

Nice! They're the same inlays as my 82 AR300 as well. I think they originated on the higher end Artist series back in the day.
quote
  #37  
Old 03-20-2017, 07:38 AM
MetalChris  is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Florida
Posts: 5  -  iTrader: (0)

Re: Any other American Master owners still here?


Agree on the inlays they one best looking features on the guitar.
quote
Reply

Tags
american master

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Show/Hide Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Show/Hide Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LF: Ibanez American Master bryanarzaga Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 2 10-01-2010 03:40 PM
American Master MAB4FM vonschnappi J-Custom, USA Custom & Prestige Ibanez Guitars 2 05-27-2010 03:50 AM
wtb/wtt jem, pgm, american, master, jpm, and prestige RRAShred Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 0 02-19-2007 09:48 PM
FT: American Master for JC8527 or WHY Jem7RB MK Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 9 04-01-2006 01:29 PM
AMERICAN MASTER IBANEZ-DANIEL J-Custom, USA Custom & Prestige Ibanez Guitars 12 02-16-2003 07:58 PM

Sitemap:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:40 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) jemsite.com
Powered by