Nope wasn't me, the seller had a change of heart and decided to keep it after all due to lack of bids and I was the only one emailing him. I don't blame him but I am annoyed that I missed out because I hesitated.
When I think about it from a perspective, he was asking a high price as the "Buy it now" and I know another will come up, in here maybe, or on Ebay for a cheaper price than $425.
So for now I am waiting on his reply to reconsider, and if he wont I'll just wait for the right moment to grab one. There is no rush now, there are lots out there, and only one of them has my name on it !