Ibanez JEM Forum banner

IBANEZ 2013 (who has the inside scoop)

174K views 990 replies 118 participants last post by  MatiasTolkki 
#1 ·
IBANEZ 2013 (who has the inside scoop)! What will be new,,what to be expected for us ibanez fans who just cant wait. :p anyone know post here :D

#788 ·
Okay, just for you Rich. :)
I do still think the Premiums are a tad overpriced - but that's me. Hopefully they at least keep pricing the same on those models.
I thought MIJ stuff would take another big jump like last year. Maybe there's a mid-year price bump ahead? I hope not.
Making the Iceman look old school again, keeping the Dimarzio's in and cutting $100 from the price is a good move too I think. I like the lower end stuff. I'm just still hoping that RG440V comes to America.

#806 ·
I watched that Animals as Leaders video someone posted before and while it was cool, it still didn't really help me understand why an 8 string guitar is even necessary? The band has two guys playing 8 strings and no bassist. It just made me think, "Why doesn't this band have a bassist?"

#807 ·
I have to say, this is the first year in a LONG time I am actually excited about the new line-up. I am not sure what is with the new focus, but I really like it, so many different options..... unlike the "model T" offerings we have been getting from them.

again two thumbs way up for Ibanez!

BTW: I really like that new J custom 8 string....

I haven't wanted anything for at least 4-5 years, and this year there are at least 2 maybe 3 things I am going after.

#816 ·
Just do it to make a point, go ahead and put them up..... LOL

I bet next year things will be done a little differently... or these leaks will be the new norm. Although, it is not really a bad thing, as it really has quite a few people wound up and there are discussions going on in many of the forums I frequent that are non-Ibanez type places.

#817 ·
I was told Bill didn't even want the NSN [New Stuff at NAMM] catalogs to go out to keep the leaks down, and I expect he was extremely peeved to see these evil empire morons jump the gun like this. Ed already told me if they weren't down by this morning I could put them up, and I just finished them all ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.