Ibanez JEM Forum banner

IBANEZ 2013 (who has the inside scoop)

174K views 990 replies 118 participants last post by  MatiasTolkki 
#1 ·
IBANEZ 2013 (who has the inside scoop)! What will be new,,what to be expected for us ibanez fans who just cant wait. :p anyone know post here :D

#239 ·
I know everybody wants information, but that's why they have the NAMM show ;)

Dealers aren't allowed to put up the model pages on the new stuff until 1/24, so of course the same applies to anywhere else. I did get permission to answer a few Tobin questions though, because it isn't a secret anymore.

#242 ·
Ok, Last question (of the night)

Can you tell us if there are any new 7 string prestiges. I know you cant give any details, but any hints as vauge as they may be would be nice to hang on to until next month......

And are you excited about anything you heard tonight....lol

#254 ·
Things I'm hoping to see in January:

-new Universe, hopefully something really colorful (and to throw in a pipe dream, hardtail option)
-Iceman 7
-maple fretboard 7s/8s
-rg2228a being available to Canada

I should really stop smoking so much crack before posting.

#270 · (Edited)
This would be a nice change:

Ibanez Universe DNA Baritone Custom Serial #: LA02190 This beautiful guitar is the latest 2003 addition to Steve's collection. A custom 7-string, with the DNA swirl paint job, this guitar is a baritone model with two extra low frets - and tuned a whole step lower. The 3-piece neck features standard dot-markers and a pre-2003 locking nut. The guitar is also fitted with a Vintage Silver-colored Lo Pro tremolo. Interestingly, the volume and tone knobs are recessed into knob-sized cut-outs in the pick guard - much like the pickup selector. Expect to hear a lot more from this guitar in the future...
Also, I'm really hoping it's not the FTLOG guitar. Would not dig.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.