Interesting new RG on Ibanez Japan's site. - Jemsite
<back   Jemsite > Guitars and Gear > Other Ibanez Guitars (including Premiums)
Other Ibanez Guitars (including Premiums) Discussion about other Ibanez 6-string Guitars (including Premiums) not covered in the above topics.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:07 PM

Interesting new RG on Ibanez Japan's site.

ibanez.co.jp/japan/news/f_products/2012/UT/index.html" target="_blank">http://www.<a href="http://www.jemsi.../UT/index.html
Anyone seen this yet? Anyone read Japanese?

Google translate of the next page.
Acceptance of your application
RG-UT2012 is accepting applicants of the draw only on the www.ibanez.co.jp.
More applicants, please follow the application form on who you read the following.

According to form, we will apply our RG-UT2012 lottery of us.
E-mail address that you have to fill out the form, phone number, I hope in what certainly can get in touch always.
(If we receive your application duplicated by any chance, you will be null and void with respect to duplicates.)

● your application acceptance period
Application acceptance period
May 1, 2012 September 3, 2012 (Tue) 17:00 (Mon)

● elected
To those who are elected, you will receive the guide of the winner (TEL or E-mail) from us at a later date.
After confirmation of the winner, the winner will be sent a contract for you to promise that it will not shed resale or auction to the auction site. After the verifying documentation at our return, we will deliver the prize guitar when I received the documents back to us.

● (Please read) Note
(Etc do not e-mail can not receive ex. mailbox the mail is not guaranteed to receive in full, by setting the security level, the environment receive mail during the period) undelivered mail on communication due to the customer who are elected us We Nikanshima****e is not responsible in any way.
If you can not be contacted within five days as a reason for these, Please note we will cancel the election and.

● receive the prize
* When cancellation of winning the lottery conduct occurs again, we will determine the winner also advancing rapidly.
* Apply now and you will be only way of living in Japan.
* Valid only other person of your reservation winning request. Lent to resale, transfer to a third party reservation can not be elected.
* If you can not follow us any chance, there is a thing be allowed to refuse a gift in regardless of the winner.
* Customer's personal information entrusted to us when you sign up, will be strictly managed in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
It should be noted only if it is elected, for the purpose of various contact and customer confirmation of election, between human instrument Co., Ltd. and application Hoshino, part of the personal information of the applicant (phone number / address / name) We will share it, please acknowledge beforehand.

If you have any other questions, please contact reserch_jp@ibanez.co.jp.

Looks like there's a contest, but you have to be a Japanese citizen. Oh well...

Last edited by Saxopwn; 05-16-2012 at 06:13 PM..
Old 05-16-2012, 07:05 PM

Re: Interesting new RG on Ibanez Japan's site.

Uniqlo is a Japanese clothing that's been imported to the USA. We have a couple flagship stores here in NYC. It's kind of like a Gap or H&M but better and more Japanese.

Obviously, this is a contest to win the corporate sponsorship guitar.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:47 PM

Its only a cheapie anyway....meh.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:14 PM

Reviews: 10

I can't say i like that guitar...I'm not sure what they are thinking with that guitar...maybe that's a a design that is connected to something in the Japanese market but it doesn't say anything to me....I also don't like guitars without fret markers...
Old 05-17-2012, 02:17 PM

Might be the equivalent of a guitar in the United States with GAP written all over it.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:12 AM

Ahh, the 'magic' of cross marketing...

Tags
ibanez , ibanez rg

Show/Hide Posting Rules