Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Little help to determinate my Ibanez RG model

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Swirltop 
#1 ·
Hi all!

I bought myself used Ibanez RG guitar four years ago, when I was visiting Japan. Guitar was in fairly ok condition despite the fact, that it had seen some miles if you know what I mean :) Guitar was extremely cheap, only 50 euros... in fact the hardcase that I bought along with the guitar cost more :)

No one in the store knew the model of the guitar, but I didn't really bother me. When I returned back home I did some research for the guitar and found out this; guitar was made in Japan, Fujigen plant in 1995. But that was all that I could find from the internet.

Guitar features transparent blue paint job, white bindings on the neck and headstock, dot inlays, golden hardware with Lo-TRS trem, H-S-H and all access joint neck. I also removed the neck few days ago to see if there would be the serial number of the guitar and found this from the back of the neck: MRG 500. I searched the net to find out more, but found only few russian sites and since I don't speak or read russian, that was it.

So some help would be more than needed! :) At the moment I'm not able to add pictures on my posts or add links... I know that this can make helping me little bit tricky, but all help is more than welcome! Thanks again!

-Andy

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.