Ibanez JEM Forum banner
6K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Big Job 
#1 ·
I found this grey(pinkish) looking rg570 with matching head( grey/pink) matching shark tooth inlays(pink/grey) and black pearl binding! on the rosewood finger board. the logo is a different shade of grey and the hard ware is flat grey with a pinkish hue in the light. can any one tell me about this guitar? its N.O.S I think its from 98 I forgot to look at the #. about what would be a good price to pay for it. By the way the black pearl binding looks so good :) I think this is called Cyber Pink

#3 ·
RG570 Cyber Pink?

Sounds reasonable, since Guitar Center sells the boring-arse grey nickel and rootbeer metallic ones for 609 brand new....with dot inlays, etc....no bound fretboard....I'd get it, but see if you can talk it down a little bit....BTW Cory, what day did you send out that 770? Just wondering, since I hadn't seen it yet....I'll let you know when I get it though!

#8 ·
RG570 Cyber Pink?

Yo, PBK
I have the guitar your on about too. And it sounds like a very good price! Considering you get a lo-pro edge trem, a truely sweet assed neck, wicked inlays. Although I upgraded the pups on mine and now its really bitching. Some may even say better than a jem............or inleast as equaly good. Basswood body, (I think) Gotoh tuners, cool fret board binding, and all in all a really wicked guitar. leave the house right now and buy it. I was also led to belive that this guitar is a limited edition of some cind, that Ibanez only make them on spot runs occasionaly. Get it and change the pups, you have a seriously bad assed guitar.

#9 ·
RG570 Cyber Pink?

JayRobIBZ on 5:38 am on Feb. 23, 2002
how about some pics???? PLEEEEEEEASE?? hehe.

The collor is confusing me.... sounds either REALLY gross and puky or really cool and such... please post some pics if possiable!

later,
JR
It looks like satin grey but when you get it in the light it gets a pinkish grey hue to it like a real pearl. I get paid this week and will go pick it up then. I would have bought it yesterday but I bought a white rg7621 earlyer in the day.

and hey no problem Abe I ment to tell you I slacked the strings on the rg770 a little to help prevent neck damadge before shipping so when you get it tune it ;)

#17 ·
RG570 Cyber Pink?

I put a mirrored pickguard(dbk) on mine and dimarzio's.I had an evolution in the bridge but it was way to bright.The tone zone was better suited for this guitar,just a suggestion if you are going to rod it out.(maybe mine was cut from a brighter tree).The only pink I noticed was on the brushed mirror sharktooth inlays and it was very subtle.

#18 ·
RG570 Cyber Pink?

jem7pbk on 5:10 pm on Feb. 23, 2002
Wow those are some pretty "Crap-tacular" pics there Big Job :) hehe. I'll take some more detailed pics when I get mine. Like a close up of the cool binding. :)
LOL yeah sorry about that. My bad.

I put a mirrored pickguard(dbk) on mine and dimarzio's.I had an evolution in the bridge but it was way to bright.The tone zone was better suited for this guitar,just a suggestion if you are going to rod it out.(maybe mine was cut from a brighter tree).The only pink I noticed was on the brushed mirror sharktooth inlays and it was very subtle

I thought evos ruled when I put them in....................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.