<back   Jemsite > Guitars and Gear > Other 6-string Guitars (non-Ibanez brand)

Other 6-string Guitars (non-Ibanez brand) Discussion about any other 6-string guitars not made by Ibanez.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:03 PM

Reviews: 37

Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonePhantom View Post
Very cool. It all fit ok?
yeah. we thought it out and are only doing parts that wont be an issue.
they fit butter.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:42 PM
(a)

I love the knobs and tuners man... great job!
Old 02-10-2013, 07:20 AM

Not here to offer parts but just to ask a question?

Why are you doing this for treva/6fingers? He is universally known as being a huge asshat on multiple forums, including the Ibanez forums, esp forums, and shred guitar forums. I remember he used to harass people, troll, get into verbal fights, and call himself an entity all the time to people who had a different opinion to his. He's been banned multiple times on the Ibanez forums but always came back with a different username to continue trolling.

And I'm not talking out of my ass. Here's proof.

People talking about whether treva is coming back after being banned multiple times:

http://forum.ibanez.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=69207

Here he is obstinate and racist. 7th post down (Bury you a.s.s in some cambodia tunnel (the only thing your people can do right)

http://forum2.ibanez.com/yaf_postsm2...-mahogany.aspx

Over here on the ESP forums he is noticed by another member and he talks about trevas awful attitude from the Ibanez forums:

http://bbs.espguitars.com/showthread.php?t=1512

Here's a clip from the ESP forums:

Quote:
This Treva guy is a liar... and here is the truth. At the Ibanez forum everyone gets help, even if the answers to their questions seem obvious to more experienced members.

Treva was banned from the Ibanez forum because all he did was crap on people no matter what they said or asked. He would jump on new forum members and bash them for no reason other than to humor himself.

He also threatened people with bodily harm, threatened to "hack" people, and to stalk people's posts and fill them with his garbage. Now that they upgraded the software at the Ibanez forum, we are free from his BS. I have a number of posts and private messages from him that I could post here so everyone could see for themselves how he behaves.

Anyway, he is also banned at the Jemsite forum, and evidently the people at the Mesa forum, and the ESP guitars forum want him gone too (I believe there is actually a thread about getting votes to boot him).

Evidently, this TREVA guy has a long history of belligerence no matter where he ends up. Anyway, this is just a heads up to the mods here, or anyone else who is forced to listen to his garbage. And I just wanted to inject some truth into the BS this guy[treva] is spreading.
And here a user got fed-up with trevas loud mouth behavior that he called him out, but treva never delivers. You can read a lot about his behavior in this thread:

http://bbs.espguitars.com/showthread.php?t=6917

Here's a post on The Boogie Boards calling for his ban:

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic...ighlight=treva

So why are you doing this for him again?

Last edited by Yousef; 02-10-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:23 AM

Reviews: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousef View Post
Not here to offer parts but just to ask a question?

Why are you doing this for treva/6fingers? He is universally known as being a huge asshat on multiple forums, including the Ibanez forums, esp forums, and shred guitar forums. I remember he used to harass people, troll, get into verbal fights, and call himself an entity all the time to people who had a different opinion to his. He's been banned multiple times on the Ibanez forums but always came back with a different username to continue trolling.

And I'm not talking out of my ass. Here's proof.

People talking about whether treva is coming back after being banned multiple times:

http://forum.ibanez.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=69207

Here he is obstinate and racist. 7th post down (Bury you a.s.s in some cambodia tunnel (the only thing your people can do right)

http://forum2.ibanez.com/yaf_postsm2...-mahogany.aspx

Over here on the ESP forums he is noticed by another member and he talks about trevas awful attitude from the Ibanez forums:

http://bbs.espguitars.com/showthread.php?t=1512

And here a user got fed-up with trevas loud mouth behavior that he called him out, but treva never delivers. You can read a lot about his behavior in this thread:

http://bbs.espguitars.com/showthread.php?t=6917

listen to trevas music and you see he has good heart.
he is an ass , lol but thats why i like him if you knew him you would see thats his humor.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Fair question. This is a middle aged guy who already got a studio, has learned how to play, he doesn't really need anything. Everything you say about how he acts is most likely true, and it would get his ass kicked by most people if he acted like that in public - or any other place than the Internet. I agree with you, there are others who would benefit a lot more from this, and who deserve it a lot more too. For all we know, it doesn't take more than a good manipulator to trick people. Heck, we can't prove that he wrote/played any of the music he has posted as his own. If he really wanted to fool us, it's not that hard. Now, the thing I like about this is that some guy will be next, hopefully, and maybe the guys with lots of gear and money will say "no thanks, but instead you can build a guitar for NN, that person is someone I really think deserves it". That's my reason for taking part in it, I don't think 6Fingers need anything more than anyone else. He would not be my first choice. For me, that's OK. I just hope it will turn out to be something better, for more.

No formatting, sorry about that.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:48 AM
(a)

Quote:

Not that you couldn't find more recent evidence of Treva being obnoxious, but everything you posted was from over 5 years ago... did you save that to drag up later or something

In all honesty I'm really glad these guys decided to build this guitar for Treva. Ever since this build was announced he's been on his best behavior and I haven't noticed him being an a sshat even one time lately

So kudos to Treva for being nicer, hope it sticks!
Old 02-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Banned

Reviews: 64

The funny thing is , some people are so jealous and so negative.
First of all, everytime I started being an ass was because I got enough of a forum and started having fun messing with people, some people take internet too serious and to them everything is personal.Yousef is just another NOT SMART guy who used to keep making dumb questions like "how do I clean my guitar?" and that's why he doesn't like me because I made fun of his questions, he's so not smart that he kept my jokes for more than 5 years, obviously his life is probably very empty with nothing better to do, no friends etc.
And seriously calling a guy from Brazil a racist is super dumb, I'm tired of listening/reading things like third world monkey, some people who thought I was black because I live in Brazil already tried to make me feel bad about it, everybody who knows me know I love learning about others cultures and that's why I'm here, to meet different people all around the world, calling me racist shows that guy knows nothing AT ALL about me.Yep I'm an ass..........to dumb people who makes stupid questions, they need people thinking for them, they don't think, I believe you guys call it spoon-fed or something.

The Euphor not that I own you any explanation about it but...saying my music could be not mine is dumb, there are clips in my youtube channel with me playing, if you can't listen to all of my songs and realize it's the same guy playing, well you don't have good ears.Some friends here have all my songs and some of them were part of my songs "building" process, I'm not an ego guy who needs to proove something with my playing, I make music because I love it.

Andrew is building me that guitar because he has a good heart, he knows I can't buy a swirled guitar because of high border taxes and all government problems.
It's terrible people come to this thread to say negative things about me OR ANY OTHER MEMBER, it's not about me but about an awesome gesture of some great guys who respect what other people feel.
My first action when this started was trying to get another guitar for another member here, 5 minutes after i got mine I was trying to make other member happy.
It's impossible to make everybody happy, just like everything in life, some like me, dome don't and some don't care but some guys think their tastes are what matters, if they don't like me, all people have to dislike me too because their tastes are what matters.
There are people here I don't like still I never came and will never come to a thread to say bad things about, just because I don't like them, it doesn't mean others think the same way, just like in real life, we don't like some people but they have friends cause other people like them.
I never EVER used name callings here or attacked someone on a personal level, my replies were always about gear, about what people were saying, if it was dumb, I made fun of it but NEVER made fun of a person, my replies are NEVER personal.
Ok so some don't like me....................that's life we can't make everybody happy but one thing I know for sure, the coolest, funniest and smartest guys are my friends so I'm happy and a bunch of negative guys will never make me feel sad, I already helped a lot of guys with recording stuff, I spent so many hours sharing all my stuff including books trying to help them to get the results they wanted, anybody who asked my help knows I do my best trying to help, I even keep sending messages asking if they need anything more.
Yep I'm a bad bad person.

Please "bunch of negative guys" don't turn this thread into a personal fight, this is not about me, this is about an awesome gesture we should applause and help other members to get their dream guitars too.
Let's spread it and not kill it.
I won't reply to any other PERSONAL negative provocation so don't waste your time about it, you can call me whatever you want, what matters here(again) is this awesome gesture and not who is getting a guitar

Last edited by 6fingers; 02-10-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:40 PM

Don't think you should have answered that, to be honest
Old 02-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibateur View Post
Don't think you should have answered that, to be honest
Damn my bad.
What a dumb brazilian blabber
Old 02-10-2013, 01:54 PM

And in the original post it mentions that "many guitars are out of his price range" because he lives in Brazil.

But I guess a ESP guitar, Ibanez Prestige, a Marshall 4x12, a Mesa Boogie Triaxis, and a whole lot of other expensive stuff isn't right? According to Treva he owns all of those expensive equipment based on the first post from here:

http://bbs.espguitars.com/showthread.php?t=1194

Seriously what is this thread? You're building a guitar for a loud mouth, racist, trolling, person who owns at a **** ton of already expensive equipment?

Last edited by Yousef; 02-10-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:55 PM

Reviews: 2

Got to say to Andrew- damn the bridge looks cool. You're doing a very good job. About the other...Treva you're so bad...come to me and i let my girlfriend do Gingerbread for you-here in Sweden we say eating them makes you kind
Old 02-10-2013, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqify View Post
Got to say to Andrew- damn the bridge looks cool. You're doing a very good job. About the other...Treva you're so bad...come to me and i let my girlfriend do Gingerbread for you-here in Sweden we say eating them makes you kind
Sounds freaking sexual... change Do to bake dude looool
Old 02-10-2013, 02:09 PM

Reviews: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibateur View Post
Sounds freaking sexual... change Do to bake dude looool

Hahhahahha you know what...i was thinking about what word it is, of course it's bake, it just fell out.
"Come do gingerbreads with us" naaa... "let's make gingerbreads"..hmm.
"We could be all three making gingerbreads" well this wasen't easy

Last edited by maqify; 02-10-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Banned

Old 02-10-2013, 02:28 PM

If people want to build each other guitars that is fine. But lets please keep this civil. Please abide by the rules of jemsite and not resort to name calling. This is directed at everyone including Treva.

I encourage everyone to use the report a post function if you see a violation of rules here. If everyone here can be civil then this thread can persist.

Tags
free swirl guitar custom

Show/Hide Posting Rules